Higher Standard Required : Want Mature / Sexual / Grown Folk Discussion Threads? - Only in Premium Member Private Forum

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Months ago we spent a lot of time cleaning up the more "mature / sexual / grown folk" threads, moving them all to a new forum ... The Private Grown Folk Forum.

If this is the kind of discussion you'd like to share in here, you must Be a Premium Member to access this forum.

We do not have these type of "adult" discussions out in the open, where the Babies and GrandMommas ... simply browsing around ... must run into.

If you want these kinds of discussions, but don't want to be a Premium Member, you must hold these discussions somewhere else ... not on destee.com.

If we find you continually starting these kinds of discussions, you risk having all of your posts moderated / babysat.

I've noticed a few of these type of threads of late, and will be moving them to the private grown folk forum. I will leave a link in this thread, to the moved thread, as i move them.

Warning : if you gotta ask ... "is this acceptable here" ... it's probably not.

If you have any questions, let me know.

:heart:

Destee

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! I've NEVER been in violation! :mad:

lol Sister ... okay okay okay ... you're not in real violation at this point ... sorry ... :look:

it's really just a warning ... that could lead to an official real violation ... should you continue ... :love:

how about that ... :grouphug: ... :)

I LOVE YOU! ... :kiss:

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee

lol Sister ... okay okay okay ... you're not in real violation at this point ... sorry ... :look:

it's really just a warning ... that could lead to an official real violation ... should you continue ... :love:

how about that ... :grouphug: ... :)

I LOVE YOU! ... :kiss:

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee

Okay

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back