Pan Africanism : Walter Sisulu.....

mkhaya lo'

Dec 1, 2001
Rand Park Ridge, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Occupation
Journalist
Truelly it is a sad moment for us here in South Africa. Walter Sisulu, a great man of the liberation struggle, a man who shared a jail cell with nelson mandela for many, many years, a man who's gentle yet tough nature made him one of the hereos of the struggle...

lo'

mkhaya lo'

Dec 1, 2001
Occupation
Journalist
XXPANTHAXXX

U are a brotha after my own heart...your understanding and insight of issues never ceases to amaze me..In deed, our African heroes will always leave a legacy for us...in your words, we must take the torch and continue the race..

your sista..

lo'

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
For those of us who didn't know who Bro. Sisulu was when he was alive, I've posted this link to a website that gives details about him and his life work.

Hopefully people who read this will be inspired to either stay active or get involved in our freedom struggle. The torch, as Brother Pantha expressed, is large enough for many to carry to light the way to better future for us and our people.

Thank you Brother Sisulu for all that you did and for being so selfless and committed to your people and the cause!

http://www.anc.org.za/people/sisulu_wmu.html

Peace!

mkhaya lo'

Dec 1, 2001
Occupation
Journalist
NNqueen, I thank u for this post, really, i hope that everybody who reads it will have a better understanding of the silent heroes who gave selflessly and without conditions to the liberation struggle. TO u and to everybody else reading this, each one-teach one..

much luv
lo'

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tarhaka el bey Black People : Rahchamah's Conscious Couch presents Dr. Walter Williams Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Michael Slager Jury Foreman Speaks Out On Mistrial In Walter Scott Shooting OldSoul 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Walter Williams: On the Koran & Hannibal AACOOLDRE 0
Writeous1 Black People : The Walter Scott Shooting Hoax Black People Open Forum 20
RAPTOR Black People : Walter Scott Video Witness Now Charging Media $10,000 For Use of Video…. Black People Open Forum 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Little Walter - Crazy, Mixed Up World Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Little Walter - Juke Black Entertainment 0
Fine1952 Black Positive People : Walter Dean Myers, Beloved Author, Dies At 76 Black People Doing Positive Things 0
S Black People Politics : 1984 Presidential Candidate Debate: Reagan and Walter Mondale Black People Politics 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Dr. Walter Williams In Chat Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Who Brought the Slaves to America? - Walter White Jr. - Full film Black People Open Forum 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Dr. Walter Williams - The Three Dirty Religions Pt.1 Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Black Ancestors : Little Walter Honoring Black Ancestors 4
ru2religious Black Entertainment : Walter Beasley Black Entertainment 3
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Dr. Walter Williams Euro-Man's Religion pt 4-5-6 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : . Dr. Walter Williams Euro-Man's Religion pt. 1-2-3 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : PROF. WALTER WILLIAMS - TONIGHT Black People Open Forum 24
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Prof. Walter williams Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on pdiane's profile.
Welcome Home Sister! :love:
pdiane wrote on panafrica's profile.
Hey Destee, thank you for still being here! You are loved!
pdiane wrote on panafrica's profile.
I'm Black on Destee, I feel at home! It's been a while! Soooo in 2004 I married my Senegalese Husband, when I first went to Senegal, I loved, it! The people were hospitable and my husband's family was very kind! Well I've been there many times now, have taken African Americans, well over 150 and it has been an amazing experience!
Free as free can be
Follow @EmptyWo76031418 on twitter.
Thanks.