Black People : Walter Fauntroy, Feared Dead in Libya, Returns Home—Guess Who He Saw Doing the Killing

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by oldsoul, Sep 9, 2011.

1. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976
    [​IMG]
    Walter Fauntroy, Feared Dead in Libya, Returns Home—Guess Who He Saw Doing the Killing

It wasn't the Libyans

Former U.S. Congressman Walter Fauntroy, who recently returned from a self-sanctioned peace mission to Libya, said he went into hiding for about a month in Libya after witnessing horrifying events in Libya's bloody civil war -- a war that Fauntroy claims is backed by European forces.
    Fauntroy's sudden disappearance prompted rumors and news reports that he had been killed.
    In an interview inside his Northwest D.C. home last week, the noted civil rights leader, told the Afro that he watched French and Danish troops storm small villages late at night beheading, maiming and killing rebels and loyalists to show them who was in control.
    "'What the hell' I'm thinking to myself. I'm getting out of here. So I went in hiding," Fauntroy said.
    The rebels told Fauntroy they had been told by the European forces to stay inside. According to Fauntroy, the European forces would tell the rebels, "'Look at what you did.' In other words, the French and Danish were ordering the bombings and killings, and giving credit to the rebels.
    "The truth about all this will come out later," Fauntroy said.

While in Libya, The former congressman also said he sat down with Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi for a one-on-one conversation. Gaddafi has ruled Libya since 1969, when he seized power in a military coup.
    Fauntroy said he spoke with Gaddafi in person and that Gaddafi assured him that if he survived these attacks, the mission to unite African countries would continue.
    "Contrary to what is being reported in the press, from what I heard and observed, more than 90 percent of the Libyan people love Gaddafi," Fauntroy said. "We believe the true mission of the attacks on Gaddafi is to prevent all efforts by African leaders to stop the recolonization of Africa."

The rest: http://afro.com/sections/news/national/story.htm?storyid=72369

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I want to thank you for this post. If we have learned nothing else, we should have learned that America is without question the biggest liar in the world !! Anything this country says and does has to be taken with a grain of salt. I can't wait for this country to fall totally down to the dust. If there's any Divine justice, then we must ask ourselves "how is it that America has gone through the world for 500 years doing complete dirt everywhere it went and then think that the law of karma isn't coming back to it??!" We need to wake up so as not to get caught up in it because it is coming without a doubt !!! And I specified America because we should know very well that they are all in cahoots together!!

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    smh....these anglos are a mofo....
    i never liked the french...they are some sneaky behind the scene wanna be tough guys...
    i hope gaddafi comes back with a vengeance and splits some wigs down to the white meat....

one love
    khasm

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    i hope gaddafi is killed

5. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    I am surprised that he was allowed to live and release said information. This is the same issh different day. As soon as gadaffi started his rhetoric about uniting Africa I knew his days were numbered.... I guess Obama has nothing to do with this as well.

6. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    This is absolutely beautiful....i'm glad you brought this up....i knew nothing of this brother going there....goes to show how secret the media here keeps the lid on things.....

My worry is that these devils may try and execute this brother for coming forward with this....hopefully he has a good support base of brothers and sisters around him, and a backup and exit strategy.....

I already knew these devils were in libya trying to recolonize that whole region, which would then give them a springboard to connect with AFRICOM which has bases somewhere in west africa i believe....also the killings of the indigenous black "libyans" that is taking place, from the lynchings,beheadings, and outright genocidal attacks also are 100% likely the work of CIA/European Mercenaries alongside their arab sand flukies that are behind all of this.....

We really need to get this word out and the truth to brothers and sisters over there....i'm also glad that our zimbabwe brothers and sisters threw out the arab terrorist so called "NTC" council last week, and said it would never recognize them, and also many other afrikan nations have said they would not as well.....also glad Niger are not succumbing to the threats from Amerikkka and NATO telling them to bring forth the gaddhafi loyalists who have come into niger escaping NATO and the REBEL terrorists....however i think as baba garvey stated and laid the blueprint down for....Afrika or "Alkebulan" as its real name is should be only for Afrikans(Alkebulans)....all colonizers and their descendants, along with "squatters" are not indigenous nor "Black" and have no say so on the land,resources or anything with our land.....and this is why the link has to be more established and strengthened between the "diasporan" alkebulans(Amerikkka,Carribean, and ect) and the motherland continent itself, so as to keep the asians,whites and arabs from recolonizing our lands.......

Thank you for bringing this forth!

MA'AT

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    the libyans are arresting all the black africans in libya.
    i support black people not arabs.

8. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    :cool:

MA'AT

9. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I'm sorry to have to report that Obama is the biggest darn liar we know. I just tapped into information that 50 million people will be unemployed by 2012. I tapped into Pacifica radio a few minutes ago and found out that the Chinese are making the glass for the 9-11 project and the Germans are making the steel...so what jobs was he talking about one one side of his neck while those who don't research bought into the story on the other side of his neck!??! For goodness sake, the darn Chinese even made the Martin Luther King Statue...so what jobs is he talking about Black People !!!? WAKE UP !!!!

10. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759