Health and Wellness : Walmart's Ice Cream Sandwiches Don't Melt In The Sun

When I have a taste for some Ice Cream, I choose from three(3) sources, Haagen Dazs' Rum Raisin, Blue Bell's Homemade Vanilla, and Baskin-Robbins' 31 flavors, Black Walnut:wink:

220.jpg

13-DSC_9907.JPG

Black Walnut

Black_Walnut_0609l.jpg

yeah.. you would choose vanila... sellout!.. where the chocolate at Clyde!.. WHERE THE CHOCOLATE AT!! :thinking:

yeah.. you would choose vanila... sellout!.. where the chocolate at Clyde!.. WHERE THE CHOCOLATE AT!! :thinking:

... You are funny skuderjaymes:), we are talking about ingredients now, ... cream, skim milk, sugar, egg yolks, vanilla extract, with few additives, lol.

For chocolate, I use this format:

3. Chocolate. This sweet treat used to be linked with words like sugar, acne, calories and caffeine. But dark chocolate deserves a break with its many health benefits. Hidden inside are powerful antioxidants, known as flavonoids, which are also abundant in fruits and veggies, red wine and green tea. Flavonoids are associated with a decreased risk of high blood pressure, cancer, coronary heart disease and stroke.

5 Foods You Thought Were Unhealthy – But Aren’t

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Feb 28, 2014

And watch the "name calling," sellout!.."

In the Spirit of Wellness,

... Framily, times are hard, very hard, but food choices must be given top consideration. Sometimes, buying cheaper isn't always the best ...

:facepalm:

Walmart's Ice Cream Sandwiches Don't Melt In The Sun

o-WALMART-ICE-CREAM-SANDWICH-570.jpg

Last we checked, ice cream is supposed to melt if it isn't kept chilled.

But Walmart's store-brand ice cream sandwiches don't even melt in the sun, according to a report from WCPO Cincinnati.

The discovery was made by a local mom, Christie Watson, who noticed that a Great Value ice cream sandwich her son left out on their patio table hadn't fully melted -- even though it had been sitting out for 12 hours on an 80-degree day. Watson left a second ice cream sandwich out overnight with the same results, WCPO reports.

"What am I feeding to my children?" she asked, appalled.

click to see video:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...ches_n_5621240.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

This is nothing but fake food, and chemicals brutha Clyde. When I was in the Navy, they had milk that didn't need any refrigeration. I know because I worked for 3 months in the galley, and we kept that milk in this corner that avg. 110 deg. All we have to do was let it chill for about 2 hours before chow time.

There is no way this can be good for human consumption.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back