Health and Wellness : Walmart's Ice Cream Sandwiches Don't Melt In The Sun

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Wellness,

... Framily, times are hard, very hard, but food choices must be given top consideration. Sometimes, buying cheaper isn't always the best ...

:facepalm:

Walmart's Ice Cream Sandwiches Don't Melt In The Sun

o-WALMART-ICE-CREAM-SANDWICH-570.jpg

Last we checked, ice cream is supposed to melt if it isn't kept chilled.

But Walmart's store-brand ice cream sandwiches don't even melt in the sun, according to a report from WCPO Cincinnati.

The discovery was made by a local mom, Christie Watson, who noticed that a Great Value ice cream sandwich her son left out on their patio table hadn't fully melted -- even though it had been sitting out for 12 hours on an 80-degree day. Watson left a second ice cream sandwich out overnight with the same results, WCPO reports.

"What am I feeding to my children?" she asked, appalled.

click to see video:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...ches_n_5621240.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

well you can see she is obviously unhealthy... and you can also see the role of the news program is to protect commerce. Ice cream sandwiches are most definitely not healthy.. especially for a people who suffer from obesity.. high blood pressure and diabetes..

Say that!

well you can see she is obviously unhealthy... and you can also see the role of the news program is to protect commerce. Ice cream sandwiches are most definitely not healthy.. especially for a people who suffer from obesity.. high blood pressure and diabetes..

i remember years back bein told that there was basicly 2 kinds of ice cream on sale - the first is proper dairy ice cream - made like youd think - from milk - from cows..... but then the second kind - the soft white sort - which has way bigger sales is totaly artificial and can contain some really bizaree stuff including "Ben & Jerry’s, have applied for permission to add to a diet range of frozen fruit ices a protein created using GM technology from the blood of an ocean pout, an eel-like creature that lives in the North Atlantic."

i remember years back bein told that there was basicly 2 kinds of ice cream on sale - the first is proper dairy ice cream - made like youd think - from milk - from cows..... but then the second kind - the soft white sort - which has way bigger sales is totaly artificial and can contain some really bizaree stuff including "Ben & Jerry’s, have applied for permission to add to a diet range of frozen fruit ices a protein created using GM technology from the blood of an ocean pout, an eel-like creature that lives in the North Atlantic."

When I have a taste for some Ice Cream, I choose from three(3) sources, Haagen Dazs' Rum Raisin, Blue Bell's Homemade Vanilla, and Baskin-Robbins' 31 flavors, Black Walnut:wink:

220.jpg

13-DSC_9907.JPG

Black Walnut

Black_Walnut_0609l.jpg

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back