Black Hebrew Israelites : Wake up men of Israel

largo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 15, 2009
Thank you for giving me a bit of better understanding to my thoughts by the definitions you provided; though I know our positions still differ on this matter.

We aren't equal, not by man just being the Superior, but because, naturally, we excel at different things. Such as a woman in her emotions naturally, and a man in his strength naturally.

Man is in the Father's image, while woman can be likened to the earth in her tenderness; like the Father is over the earth, so is man over woman, but the Father would never treat the earth horribly, but cares for her as a man does his wife. The earth came from the Father, so did woman from man. We are the weaker vessles, but it doesn't mean we're weak, just weaker than in his power in its purity.

We are supposed to be submissive to each other yes; a woman to a man in his masculinity after the manner of the Father, and a man to a woman in her support after the manner of earth.

You do understand right, that the non egalitarian position between men and women that you espouse, the idea of women being a weaker vessel and men being over women is philosophical? It is not entirely correct to say that Scripture teaches that principal as an absolute. It is more of a patriarchal imposed condition than a biblical one. Keep in mind that the English and the most widely spoken Romanic language translations of Scripture that we read from today come to us by way of men from cultures and customs of patriarchy.

As an example, Genesis 3:16 in English. "... and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

Without going into a lot of detail. The Hebrew word teshuqah is turning, or turning back, not lust or desire. The word desire made its way into our translations by way of an Italian Dominican Monk named Pagnino who was very much apart of a patriarchal culture and he when rendering his translations made use of non ancient sources and the Talmud. The Talmud of course is not Scripture. Likewise with "he shall rule over thee," the Hebrew verb is not obligatory. Thus in Hebrew it is more properly he will do likewise or he will turn back to you. So, a better reading of Genesis 3:16 from the Hebrew would be, and you will turn back to your husband and he will do likewise and turn back to you. If you understand what was taking place in Genesis 3, it makes sense. Before the exploits of Genesis 3 they were instructed to partner together and procreate with one another.

I strongly recommend reading Scriptures in the Biblical Hebrew and Greek and having knowledge of history and culture.

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
You do understand right, that the non egalitarian position between men and women that you espouse, the idea of women being a weaker vessel and men being over women is philosophical? It is not entirely correct to say that Scripture teaches that principal as an absolute. It is more of a patriarchal imposed condition than a biblical one. Keep in mind that the English and the most widely spoken Romanic language translations of Scripture that we read from today come to us by way of men from cultures and customs of patriarchy.

As an example, Genesis 3:16 in English. "... and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

Without going into a lot of detail. The Hebrew word teshuqah is turning, or turning back, not lust or desire. The word desire made its way into our translations by way of an Italian Dominican Monk named Pagnino who was very much apart of a patriarchal culture and he when rendering his translations made use of non ancient sources and the Talmud. The Talmud of course is not Scripture. Likewise with "he shall rule over thee," the Hebrew verb is not obligatory. Thus in Hebrew it is more properly he will do likewise or he will turn back to you. So, a better reading of Genesis 3:16 from the Hebrew would be, and you will turn back to your husband and he will do likewise and turn back to you. If you understand what was taking place in Genesis 3, it makes sense. Before the exploits of Genesis 3 they were instructed to partner together and procreate with one another.

I don't go into philosophy as I don't trust that but only the word of the Father.

I do believe that women being the weaker vessle is just a natural thing shown by the Father in life, altogether and in Scriptures. At first, I was reluctant because I was always taught to be a strong gal, but I realized, people in general aren't strong, but strength comes from the Father, so I gave up that pride and started to recognize where men were indeed not my equal; in some instances because they were stronger, and in others because they just cannot accomplish that which a woman is supposed to accomplish. It's all well with me.

I know very well of the translations to consider, but as I've learned over time, I haven't worried that I'll miss anything I should know.

You disagree, that's felt, but truth is truth whether it's disagreed with or not.

I have knowledge on history, and culture also; what makes you think I do not already?

Thanks for the further disclosure, by the way. That, too, also helps with better understanding of the Word. By you sharing that, as I said, I'm not missing anything I should know because it comes when the Father wants it to come, and just now, you've shared with me helpful wisdom. You speak Hebrew? I do not, so can't read Hebrew; and if you answer, could you please in conversation rather than this thread? I have no want to spin too many discussion from the previous one in this thread I already decide to leave. lol

largo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 15, 2009
Angela22, believe as you wish certainly. Just thought I would chime in with some clarity on Scripture for any one else reading this thread who may believe that Scripture places men and women in non egalitarian positions to one another with women being a weaker vessel and men ordained to rule over them. That is patriarchal philosophy.

Black-king

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 13, 2011
But I do have understanding and no pride whatsoever; pride left me when I was joined to repentance to the Father. I do keep the laws, as I stated and His commandments, too. I'm always ready to be taught of the Father however he will.
You are lying, if you did you would want to keep his laws which you are not.

You state I'm prideful, and your username is "Black-king", labeling yourself as much before the Father has even given you an honor is not humbled; though the faithful are indeed made to be Kings, we are to be humbled in service where possible; thus you speak hypocritically.
Again, you are speaking foolishly, don't you know in the scriptures that the Israelites are gonna rule the earth, that's just a username, your problem is that you don't see your brothers and sisters as Kings and Queens of the earth, its not your fault.

Also, who is the picture of for your Avatar? Do you really think He looks like that? If so, it is arrogance to think you've already seen His glory in a man-made picture; if not, then why do you happily cling to a lie? And hadn't the Father said make no image of that which is in Heaven, and seeing as the Father and Son dwell there, you break a commandment with what you show forth.
Again you are unlearned talking about things you don't know, making you sound foolish and ignorant.
if you were learned you'd know that revelation 1:14-15 it depicts Christ like that, this is simply a reference picture of what Christ would like according to that scripture, but I guess in your mind white Jesus running wild therefore this picture shocks and offends you.

I'll be leaving this thread now. If you're faithful, we'll speak again, if not, there's no reason for us to continue our dialogue.
I have nothing else to say to you other than to repent and start to learn something good, you keep using word that you have no knowledge about. Repent and stop being an unlearned rebellious woman.
Shalom.

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
Angela22, believe as you wish certainly. Just thought I would chime in with some clarity on Scripture for any one else reading this thread who may believe that Scripture places men and women in non egalitarian positions to one another with women being a weaker vessel and men ordained to rule over them. That is patriarchal philosophy.

It's the truth actually, but you, yourself, can believe as you wish; I can't hinder it.

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: