Black Hebrew Israelites : Wake up men of Israel

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
the holy doctrine is disjointed. Black Roots Science tells a full story of not only our people but of 'God' and the origins of "God' and the universe it self. Black Roots Science says that the Black Man and the Black Women are 'God' and are equal in every way. Compare that to the bible that says that Women was created after animals.

Most don't believe in Black Roots Science which is okay but you can't denie that it doesn't tell a complete story.

The bible in which is always taught to be read is not the full story, no. But there are other parts to it that fill in the space and so what you show is not needed nor welcome to the real truth.

As a woman, I can say confidently, man and woman were not created equal in everyway; yes, we are both people and should be shown compassion and love, but woman was made to be a helper to man, but man is still superior bearing the image of the Father in completion. It's just how things are; no shame in being the weaker vessle, but humility. The Father does not lack in the benefits He provides to women, so just because we aren't equal in every way doesn't mean the Father won't see us as much or that we'd gain no favor. We were made especially for man; that speaks wonders for how special we are!

Now, the only reason men rule over us the way they do these days is because of the sin in which Eve committed, but that will have its end, that things may be as they were; woman being a helper to man as both serve the Father, and both having no sin.

Man came after animals, too, though. So, what does that mean? And it doesn't matter if it doesn't sound nice to people; you want truth or feel nice about yourself stories? Because you shouldn't sacrifice truth for pleasure to the ears.

largo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 15, 2009
Angela22, I am curious why you state that women and men were not created equal and why the suggestion that the word help defines a position for women of inferiority or of being less than?

The Hebrew word for help, ezer, means to aid, protect, relieve, defend, support.
The Hebrew word for meet, kenegdo, means to correspond to, counter part to, equal to matching.

The use of the word ezer in every other instance in scripture refers to Yahweh or allies (i.e. military). In these scriptures the one giving help, the one who is aiding is superior. The use of the word kenegdo works as a modifier and brings the definition to mean equal. In Genesis 2:18 helpmeet or help meet is often misunderstood. In the Hebrew the words are ezer kenegdo one who protects, encloses, aids, supports. There is no indication of women being placed in or created as inferior to men in the words ezer kenegdo. They are partners, servants to one another and Yahweh.

Black-king

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 13, 2011
No, I don't say the Father contradicts His own words, but that He chooses His people, not man. I didn't say Egypt was His only people, but any can be made to be apart of His people the Israelites, any who will know His Way through The Son.
My point is Egypt is not God's people, as promised I said I would give you the understanding.
in Isaiah 19:25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
What is that talking about, as I proved to you with Amost 3:2 God only knows Israel as a people, with that said
when you read the history, you will find out that the Israelites had a bad habit of going to Egypt for help and Assyria, many of them would migrate there.
In Isaiah 27:12-13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall beat off from the channel of the river unto the stream of Egypt, and ye shall be gathered one by one, O ye children of Israel.
Isa 27:13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem.
God said he would gather us out the country of Egypt and Assyria, Isaiah 19:25 is a parable or allegory for the Israelites that were left there Isaiah 27:12-13, God doesn't care about Egypt or Assyria because the Bible speaks many in similitued and parables.
another precept is Isaiah 11:11
Isa 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
The way you read the Bible according to Isaiah 28:10
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
for you to understand the Bible you have to read it verse up verse, a bit of here and there, and you must be taught the Bible. Your Lying pastors in teh Christian churches are just doign their white slave masters bidding they will not teach you the Bible correctly.

Makes no sense? How? He was for the Israelites because they are indeed His people, but He sent Paul for the Gentiles to be apart of His people. What makes no sense about it? They are still more special, just that, the gentiles would not be left out, they only had to wait until the word was preached to the Israelites first because that is the order of things.
The Gentiles were Israelites sista, but I am not going to get into that with you since you don't believe you are an Israelites.

And I'm not wise in my own conceit, I'm not wise of my own accord; any and all wisdom be of the Father, which is why I said I'd share, but not teach as the Teacher is the King, not I.
If you want to follow the father keep his commandments repent and start to keeping his laws statutes and commandments in the faith of our Lord and Savior Christ.
Revelations 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Two things you must do sista, first you must keep the commandments, second you must faith and believe that Jesus is the son of God who came to redeemed his people the Israelites, not everybody and from what you told sista, you are an Israelite.

Why do you say I quote like a robot? I just do what you required of me for you to even consider what I state, and you say I quote like a robot? Should I add something more to the text to bring emotion? I think not, so what are you getting at? I was going to say you were far better in attitude than many others I've tried to speak with; you tried to be clear, and non-beligerent, and over-all respectful, though you still won't hear. But with that, it seems you still have a lesser opinion of me just like the others, but I'm fine; just felt you should know to hold back on that because that is not righteous in the sight of the King; you seek His Way; don't belittle, but be humbled.
I am not trying to be little you sista but you are not giving me a choice arguing about something you don't know anything. You are not learned in the Bible and as I said before, humble your spirit so that you can learn, the most High hates a prideful spirit Its for your own good sis, the choice is yours.
Proverb 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
I am showing you real love, telling you to get yourself right and keep God laws, don't mistake my zeal for disrespect, I must talk to you like a man and show you the error of your ways.
Shalom.

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
Angela22, I am curious why you state that women and men were not created equal and why the suggestion that the word help defines a position for women of inferiority or of being less than?

The Hebrew word for help, ezer, means to aid, protect, relieve, defend, support.
The Hebrew word for meet, kenegdo, means to correspond to, counter part to, equal to matching.

The use of the word ezer in every other instance in scripture refers to Yahweh or allies (i.e. military). In these scriptures the one giving help, the one who is aiding is superior. The use of the word kenegdo works as a modifier and brings the definition to mean equal. In Genesis 2:18 helpmeet or help meet is often misunderstood. In the Hebrew the words are ezer kenegdo one who protects, encloses, aids, supports. There is no indication of women being placed in or created as inferior to men in the words ezer kenegdo. They are partners, servants to one another and Yahweh.

Thank you for giving me a bit of better understanding to my thoughts by the definitions you provided; though I know our positions still differ on this matter.

We aren't equal, not by man just being the Superior, but because, naturally, we excel at different things. Such as a woman in her emotions naturally, and a man in his strength naturally.

Man is in the Father's image, while woman can be likened to the earth in her tenderness; like the Father is over the earth, so is man over woman, but the Father would never treat the earth horribly, but cares for her as a man does his wife. The earth came from the Father, so did woman from man. We are the weaker vessles, but it doesn't mean we're weak, just weaker than in his power in its purity.

We are supposed to be submissive to each other yes; a woman to a man in his masculinity after the manner of the Father, and a man to a woman in her support after the manner of earth.

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
My point is Egypt is not God's people, as promised I said I would give you the understanding.
in Isaiah 19:25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
What is that talking about, as I proved to you with Amost 3:2 God only knows Israel as a people, with that said
when you read the history, you will find out that the Israelites had a bad habit of going to Egypt for help and Assyria, many of them would migrate there.
In Isaiah 27:12-13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall beat off from the channel of the river unto the stream of Egypt, and ye shall be gathered one by one, O ye children of Israel.
Isa 27:13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem.
God said he would gather us out the country of Egypt and Assyria, Isaiah 19:25 is a parable or allegory for the Israelites that were left there Isaiah 27:12-13, God doesn't care about Egypt or Assyria because the Bible speaks many in similitued and parables.
another precept is Isaiah 11:11
Isa 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
The way you read the Bible according to Isaiah 28:10
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
for you to understand the Bible you have to read it verse up verse, a bit of here and there, and you must be taught the Bible. Your Lying pastors in teh Christian churches are just doign their white slave masters bidding they will not teach you the Bible correctly.

The Gentiles were Israelites sista, but I am not going to get into that with you since you don't believe you are an Israelites.

If you want to follow the father keep his commandments repent and start to keeping his laws statutes and commandments in the faith of our Lord and Savior Christ.
Revelations 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Two things you must do sista, first you must keep the commandments, second you must faith and believe that Jesus is the son of God who came to redeemed his people the Israelites, not everybody and from what you told sista, you are an Israelite.

I am not trying to be little you sista but you are not giving me a choice arguing about something you don't know anything. You are not learned in the Bible and as I said before, humble your spirit so that you can learn, the most High hates a prideful spirit Its for your own good sis, the choice is yours.
Proverb 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
I am showing you real love, telling you to get yourself right and keep God laws, don't mistake my zeal for disrespect, I must talk to you like a man and show you the error of your ways.
Shalom.

But I do have understanding and no pride whatsoever; pride left me when I was joined to repentance to the Father. I do keep the laws, as I stated and His commandments, too. I'm always ready to be taught of the Father however he will.

Since I won't go back and forth, I'll leave with this for you to think on; hopefully you see more to it and recognize where you aren't right.

You state I'm prideful, and your username is "Black-king", labeling yourself as much before the Father has even given you an honor is not humbled; though the faithful are indeed made to be Kings, we are to be humbled in service where possible; thus you speak hypocritically.

Also, who is the picture of for your Avatar? Do you really think He looks like that? If so, it is arrogance to think you've already seen His glory in a man-made picture; if not, then why do you happily cling to a lie? And hadn't the Father said make no image of that which is in Heaven, and seeing as the Father and Son dwell there, you break a commandment with what you show forth.

I'll be leaving this thread now. If you're faithful, we'll speak again, if not, there's no reason for us to continue our dialogue.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.