Black Hebrew Israelites : Wake up men of Israel

No its not.

Lol, you think not? Why so? Because I refuse to accept all of what you say as truth? I've gone over it, believe me, I have and have gone passed it because it was not all truth.
That's not what sin means, try again.

Sin is an absolute turning away from the Father, however you want to place it; that leads to death, thus it is said sin leads to death. What more do you want, exactly? If you care to explain, go ahead.

Here is a few verses that are all from one section of Holy Doctrine that shows the Father's anger and also, that He was not just going to scatter the Israelites.

Jeremiah 49:36
And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come.

That means Elamites are also here in America; who do you think they are? White people? Native Americans? They are many blacks living here, and blacks elsewhere also.

Jeremiah 49:12
For thus saith the Lord; Behold, they whose judgment was not to drink of the cup have assuredly drunken; and art thou he that shall altogether go unpunished? thou shalt not go unpunished, but thou shalt surely drink of it.

All had to drink, refusal or not, and so, all nations are being punished and not by being left in their lands, but by being scattered or made base.

Jeremiah 48:47
Yet will I bring again the captivity of Moab in the latter days, saith the Lord. Thus far is the judgment of Moab

Some say Moab is the Chinese or Japanese(I forget), but does it look like either is captive? The Father said He'd bring back their captivity in the latter days, meaning they'd have to be in a foreign land not their own being held as captives now. Captives not meaning necessary slaves, but as in, they don't belong to that land; hmmm, many blacks here don't belong to this land!

Lol, you think not? Why so? Because I refuse to accept all of what you say as truth? I've gone over it, believe me, I have and have gone passed it because it was not all truth.
Simply because repentance is only for the Israelites, you said you were not an Israelite and if you don't repent and come back to your nationality as an Israelite, repentance is not for you and God has nothing to do with you.
Act 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Sin is an absolute turning away from the Father, however you want to place it; that leads to death, thus it is said sin leads to death. What more do you want, exactly? If you care to explain, go ahead.
No Sista you are wrong once again, I have told you to stop talking things out of your head.
Here is what sin means
1John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
When you break God's law you sin, and there are over 600 laws in the Bible, I am telling you that you don't know God.

Jeremiah 49:36
And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come.

That means Elamites are also here in America; who do you think they are? White people? Native Americans? They are many blacks living here, and blacks elsewhere also.

Jeremiah 49:12
For thus saith the Lord; Behold, they whose judgment was not to drink of the cup have assuredly drunken; and art thou he that shall altogether go unpunished? thou shalt not go unpunished, but thou shalt surely drink of it.

All had to drink, refusal or not, and so, all nations are being punished and not by being left in their lands, but by being scattered or made base.

Jeremiah 48:47
Yet will I bring again the captivity of Moab in the latter days, saith the Lord. Thus far is the judgment of Moab

Some say Moab is the Chinese of Japanese(I forget), but does it look like either is captive? The Father said He'd bring back their captivity in the latter days, meaning they'd have to be in a foreign land not their own being held as captives now. Captives not meaning necessary slaves, but as in, they don't belong to that land; hmmm, many blacks here don't belong to this land!

I never said God didn't scatter other nations, you forgot Egypt, I have told you that the only Israelites were scattered and lost their whole heritage 2 different things. and Salvation are only for the Israelites. God only has one people and that's the Israelites.

Simply because repentance is only for the Israelites, you said you were not an Israelite and if you don't repent and come back to your nationality as an Israelite, repentance is not for you and God has nothing to do with you.
Act 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

No Sista you are wrong once again, I have told you to stop talking things out of your head.
Here is what sin means
1John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
When you break God's law you sin, and there are over 600 laws in the Bible, I am telling you that you don't know God.
I never said God didn't scatter other nations, you forgot Egypt, I have told you that the only Israelites were scattered and lost their whole heritage 2 different things. and Salvation are only for the Israelites. God only has one people and that the Israelites.[/quote]

This is where you need to stop because you have to understand this right here in Luke 6 from the mouth of the Holy Anointed:

37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Please understand, that you are measuring with a very short stick according to who has repentance and who can enter into the KING's Holy Domain.

For 1, you are not He, so don't ever think you can choose who has repeantance before His own Eyes, and who can enter into what is His alone to share. That is a dangerous manner of thinking.

For 2, your measurement for who has repeantance will be brought against you during judgment if you don't stop now; you will fall just as short as you claim the "gentiles" have fallen by their not being an Israelite. Say you find you're a gentile for truth; you are condemning your own self; don't do that.

For 3, The true Faith is not about the law of works anymore, but the law of faith, of grace; this is why the Son came, don't you know that? This is what was being said by Peter when he proclaimed, "10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they."
You cannot bear that yoke, neither does the Father want for that in the new covenant anymore; so stop trying to place that on yourself and others lest your neck be broken by what you cannot and should not try to handle. You do sin not keeping the law, but we keep the law through faith not by manual works of the law anymore; and if the Father be willing, I'll tell you everything you need to know! I won't teach because the Son teaches, but I'll share as a humble female doing her part. :)

37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
What does this scripture have to do with salvation for Israel, more importantly where did I judge you?

Please understand, that you are measuring with a very short stick according to who has repentance and who can enter into the KING's Holy Domain.

For 1, you are not He, so don't ever think you can choose who has repeantance before His own Eyes, and who can enter into what is His alone to share. That is a dangerous manner of thinking.

For 2, your measurement for who has repeantance will be brought against you during judgment if you don't stop now; you will fall just as short as you claim the "gentiles" have fallen by their not being an Israelite. Say you find you're a gentile for truth; you are condemning your own self; don't do that.
Again you are just throwing your opionion around against the Bible, God said repentance are for the Israelites.

or 3, The true Faith is not about the law of works anymore, but the law of faith, of grace; this is why the Son came, don't you know that? This is what was being said by Peter when he proclaimed, "10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they."
You cannot bear that yoke, neither does the Father want for that in the new covenant anymore; so stop trying to place that on yourself and others lest your neck be broken by what you cannot and should not try to handle. You do sin not keeping the law, but we keep the law through faith not by manual works of the law anymore; and if the Father be willing, I'll tell you everything you need to know! I won't teach because the Son teaches, but I'll share as a humble female doing her part. :)
Again you are all over the place, show me in the Bible where God says salvation is for everybody. let me show you what Christ says.
Matthew 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Christ with his own mouth said he only came to save the lost sheep of the house of Israel, now sista you need to repent and stop quoting scriptures like a mad woman, you are all over the place and your quotes have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Its not your fault though this why the way you are.
Psalms 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
You can't have wisdom if you don't fear God and its impossible for you to have understanding if you are not doing God's commandments which are his laws. You have a very prideful and rebellious spirit and you refuse to listen to instructions.
Like said my Israelite sista, repent and subdue your understanding to the Bible, then you will be able to understand the scriptures you quoted.
Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
If you are not keeping his commandments in the faith of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, you don't fear him nor do you understand him.
Shalom.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back