Black Hebrew Israelites : Wake up men of Israel

Black-king

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time our brothers start to wake up and stop following the American nightmare. As long as you are following the so called American dream, you will always be asleep. This is why our community is so destroyed, because the men , the leaders are asleep in Babylon, aka America.
Isaiah 52:1-2
Isa 52:1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
Isa 52:2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
The time is now brothers your enemies are steadfast in destroying you and everyone around you, its time to shake up the dust and fight back with the only way we can that is the Bible.
2Corinthians 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
2Co 10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
Shalom MHNCB

Can you prove your statement? Neither did I say all so called Black men and women are Israelites

Oh yes, most certainly, but that doesn't mean you'd take my word for it, even if laid out plain. It can't be just that America is a whore of a land that would make her Babylon, because that's all lands in the era of sin, so everyone should just drop that off at the door.

And even if you don't say all black men and women, I'm not sure even one in America is an Israelite, at all. But these people who dwell in America are surely otherwise.

Oh yes, most certainly, but that doesn't mean you'd take my word for it, even if laid out plain. It can't be just that America is a whore of a land that would make her Babylon, because that's all lands in the era of sin, so everyone should just drop that off at the door.
I don't understand what you are saying? You Say America isn't Babylon, you are not 1) Why not? 2) Who is Babylon the great that the bible speaks of?

And even if you don't say all black men and women, I'm not sure even one in America is an Israelite, at all. But these people who dwell in America are surely otherwise.
Sista if you are not sure, then don't jump into a conversation that you are not sure of, that will make you look ignorant and a bit foolish in a way. Don't take what I am saying as a disrespect but the Bible say prove all things.
1 Thessalonians 5:21
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
If you want to learn than I will teach you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back