Black People : WAKANDA 4 REAL!

Speaking of Oprah--I'm old and still have a lot to learn. But my sensory antennae about Oprah has never changed. I never worshiped Oprah. Because white women drooled over her so much, that always made me suspicious of her. When white women lick and lap all over you, it's like you're their pets or something.

Not to diminish Oprah's personal efforts to build an empire, but I still can't help but think, she was in the right place at the right time and the right gender and race--a Black woman who was "chosen" to let rise to her heights, over and above a Black man, like Bill Cosby, who was locked out when he tried to purchase networks and sports teams.

It's nothing new, Black men are perceived by white men (power dynamic) to be a threat to white men, and if they have to choose, will choose Black women, because they can pay them cheaper (because they are still women) and far less intimidating to them. Because white women love her, I think it kept the pressure at home off of white men, allowing them to wander about more freely, so they gave their women what they wanted--Oprah on a platter. It was much cheaper than buying them diamonds, purchasing villas and designer wardrobes. I could be wrong but that's how I see it.

Your intuition served you well. Oprah was a pawn from the door. I have a family member that knew her before she became famous. She was certainly placed in the position that she is in.

Speaking of Oprah--I'm old and still have a lot to learn. But my sensory antennae about Oprah has never changed. I never worshiped Oprah. Because white women drooled over her so much, that always made me suspicious of her. When white women lick and lap all over you, it's like you're their pets or something.

Not to diminish Oprah's personal efforts to build an empire, but I still can't help but think, she was in the right place at the right time and the right gender and race--a Black woman who was "chosen" to let rise to her heights, over and above a Black man, like Bill Cosby, who was locked out when he tried to purchase networks and sports teams.

It's nothing new, Black men are perceived by white men (power dynamic) to be a threat to white men, and if they have to choose, will choose Black women, because they can pay them cheaper (because they are still women) and far less intimidating to them. Because white women love her, I think it kept the pressure at home off of white men, allowing them to wander about more freely, so they gave their women what they wanted--Oprah on a platter. It was much cheaper than buying them diamonds, purchasing villas and designer wardrobes. I could be wrong but that's how I see it.

Funny thing is Caucasian females were opposed to black men getting the vote before them; even though those same men had to fight and die in wars in order to obtain the right to vote. If you want to read how feminism ties into white supremacy read a book called WOMEN OF THE KLAN you can find it on Amazon. Many of the original feminists were members of the Women's KKK. In fact, the propaganda spread by the Women's KKK eventually became what was called THE BLACK CODES which led to JIM CROW laws.

Its not just the Caucasian male; his woman is just as wicked. And so are black females and SIMPS that follow feminist doctrine. You will know them by their WORKS.

You can't change the outer world until you change the inner world. Blacks today are just as immoral as the Caucasians they hate, we believe some of the same destructive immoral things they do (Feminism, Men's Rights, Jobs over family, etc), we abort our children, worship women, run around at Caucasian marches with "Her body, her choice" shirts on, lobby for homosexual rights when you as a so called black man and woman don't even have the right to be treated like a HUMAN BEING, refuse to follow the universal laws, and worse.

All of that just means more oppression and complaining on the internet.
You think it's immoral for Black women to want the right to choose what to do with their bodies? You think that's and example of Black women being influenced by white women?

You don't think that Black women have an independent brain cell to think for herself that she must follow in the footsteps of other women?

When you think of Black women, you think we don't know or feel the pain of being raped, possibly getting pregnant as a result, or contracting a nasty sexual disease from such an encounter?

You think that Black women who are aware of themselves and how society has treated them want their sons and daughters to experience the same?

You believe it's immoral for Black women to care about other oppressed people even though she may not have achieved full rights and liberties in the society she lives in? Is that a sign of weakness or indicative of a lack of trying to change her condition and the condition of others?

You think it's immoral for Black women to want the right to choose what to do with their bodies? You think that's and example of Black women being influenced by white women?

You don't think that Black women have an independent brain cell to think for herself that she must follow in the footsteps of other women?

When you think of Black women, you think we don't know or feel the pain of being raped, possibly getting pregnant as a result, or contracting a nasty sexual disease from such an encounter?

You think that Black women who are aware of themselves and how society has treated them want their sons and daughters to experience the same?

You believe it's immoral for Black women to care about other oppressed people even though she may not have achieved full rights and liberties in the society she lives in? Is that a sign of weakness or indicative of a lack of trying to change her condition and the condition of others?

Fighting for the right to sleep with someone of the same sex is not the same as fighting for the right to be treated like a human being. Gay rights is about the right to practice a certain behavior whereas rights for blacks is the right to be treated like a human being. Also, when you abort a child you're killing the CHILD so it is not HER body; thus has nothing to do with HER RIGHTS. This is the problem with blacks; you can't claim to fight against Caucasians while still following their ideologies and promoting their immoral lifestyles.

I'm not willing to argue back and forth and waste energy on immoral people. You can believe as you wish but you are enslaved because you're immoral and following an immoral society and THEIR LAWS. And you'll continue to be enslaved as long as you do.

That is all.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back