Black People : Wait ... She's NEVER been a judge ??!!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family ... Good Morning !!! :love:

I was just listening to the news and they were talking about Bush's Supreme Court Nomination ... Harriet Miers ... they said she's never been a judge?!!!

How many supreme court justices, have never been judges? Is this normal?

What's really going on?

:heart:

Destee

Now see. Bush done lost his **** mind. How in the hell do you appoint someone who's NEVER been a judge to be on the FEDERAL..let alone ANY...Supreme Court?

No one can be this **** stupid. He should be impeached. But, he wouldn't be because republicans have the majority in the House and Senate.

MANASIAC said:
Actually Judge Rehnquist was not a Judge before his appointment, it is a bit common, around the capital to elect lawyers to the court and not judges. There have been quite a few in courts history.
trudat. you don't have to have bench experience to be a justice. it's not un common.

i have a problem with the fact that she's childless and never married and a born again. how much life experience would she have?
if she follows her beliefs, she has NO sex life.
i don't want someone like that on the bench.

MANASIAC said:
Actually Judge Rehnquist was not a Judge before his appointment, it is a bit common, around the capital to elect lawyers to the court and not judges. There have been quite a few in courts history.

Thank you Brother MANASIAC ... i didn't know.

The top judge in the country, a job for life, does not need judge experience?

Only in america ...

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back