Black People Politics : Voting: The Treadmill To No Where

Well 84% of black voters already vote for 1 party, surely there would be no problem for these same voters to vote for an all black party. Even if they don't win elections it would still cause a major disruption in the politics of this country.

Now that's a thought worth investing in.
If 84% of black voters for an all black party, it definitely would cause a major disruption, sort of like what the Civil Rights Movement did. Now, my logic tells me that it would not be a slam dunk great outcome for an 'all black party' because the very idea of being 'all black' will be tested to the limit, but still, I think that if this was made into an attempt, it would shake things up.

Not every body 'black' agreed with every contention during the Civil Rights Movement either, but there was so much of a majority that did agree on certain significant issues that the movement caused a great and positive change for the lives of many Black people. Yes, we need to do something like that again.

Peace,

I'm not joining anything that is black simply because it's said to be black............. as if black doesn't come with it's own set of issues and biases. I just watched Stacey Abrams (an incredibly brilliant black woman) get waxed by a white racist in the Georgia governor's race and I spoke to several black people who had an issue with her simply because of the way she looks. Black people are not this homogeneous group of people who all think and act alike. Establish a so-called black political party and it will still have the unfortunate breakdown of 5%, 10%, and 85% mindset.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back