Black People Politics : Voting: The Treadmill To No Where

Word

Vote for who your Judges are.. for your District Attorney.. for you Sheriffs.. for your City Council.. for your School Board.. For your Mayor.. For every local, county and State position of importance. It makes absolutely no sense to voluntarily make your voice unheard. The idea that your vote does not matter is deception. Who sits on that bench and judges you matters.. the members of that City Council matters.. The person that decides which cases to prosecute.. the District Attorney.. matters.. the top law enforecement official matters.. and when you dont press for your perspective to be accounted for, your complaints about how things work fall on deaf ears.

Neither party is an option. Like Eye have said many times b4 -- black people need to stop thinking like slaves and develop their own platform and party. This move would certainly shake up the pot.
Lets see now, we are approx. what 13 or 14% of the population what kind of our platform be? After all, #1, not all Blacks would support such a platform, #2 not all of that 13 or 14% are even of voting age. And then there more than just a few that just like YOU do not vote. #3, how are you gonna sell our Black platform to the rest of the 300 million + that make up Amerika?

13 to 14%.........Amerika wouldn't like anything better than to have a reason to ignore us altogether.

It makes absolutely no sense to voluntarily make your voice unheard.

IMO, that is exactly what voting does for Blacks. Electing for an American idol and a leader [whether Black, White, or other] who represents an American agenda is a lost cause.

The idea that your vote does not matter is deception.

Now, I absolutely agree in that it would be a deception in that the Black vote does NOT count.

It is vital to America that all Blacks elect this American agenda and a selected idol to represent them. It is their life's mission, however, that is completely lost because you can't fool all of the people all of the time. The African people too, in that continent have been bullied by the west into election but the solution is that some of them do vote all of the time for the very same leader of their culture that they know is supposed to be their leader in every election. So, yes, if I'm bullied by other Black people into election of an American idol, then I will do as I have done in the past, I will go into the voting booth and write in MY LEADER OF CHOICE and then when I walk out, I can tell that they look at me in complete surprise... they know something about those booths. They are rigged, IMO.

and when you dont press for your perspective to be accounted for, your complaints about how things work fall on deaf ears.

That is inevitable, whether we vote or not. the Black agenda will always fall on deaf ears and voting only seals your doom. You are giving America the right to destroy you. I LEARNED THAT THE HARD WAY when an elected BLACK JUDGE seized my sons with no legal basis and at this time, I was deceived into that voting crap. I will always regret it. Black people who are White Supremacist are worse than a White one.

Until REPARATIONS are put on the table, it won't matter if we vote or not. The enslavement of little Black children is the foundation of America and we should never forget that, because that is where the power of our voice begins. My ancestor was seven (7) years old when she stolen and before she was ten (10) years old, she gave birth twice. I WILL NEVER TRULY VOTE ever again.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back