Black People Politics : VOTER SUPPRESSION!

So when I was talking about loading up our enemies with two ton fruitcake to slow 'em down so we could get a better shot at 'em, I was talking about ISIS and their ilk. But what do you mean by using "a rifle and a scope" against Republicans? And what have republican's done exactly which slit AA throats? What are your cites? I would like to see how evil Republicans are and then compare it to Democratic racism. So here's a chance to "scope" in on it. :thankyou:

The elephant people are the main ones pushing voter suppression amongst other things to the detriment of black people.

The elephant people are the main ones pushing voter suppression amongst other things to the detriment of black people.

To Everyone: I did some research to see where this "voter suppression" originated. Let's start with Democratic reporter David Graham, and I would ask, "Don't you all think this article contradicts it's self?

Graham reports that Trump's campaign has "three major voter suppression operations under way." The article continues and he names Steve Bannon as the campaign chairman which everyone already knows, and it says that "a senior official" not named, says that the team is trying to "shrink votes." Really? Does that mean they're sending out flyers telling people that the roads to go vote have sink holes, stay home? This is manipulated false news from Graham. This shrinking is "aimed at three groups…Idealist white liberals, young women and African Americans." Why? Shrink for who? What for? Because "Clinton needs (these groups) to win overwhelmingly."

Trump made sure he went to States that Hillary passed by, shrinking votes for her and enlarging votes for himself. There was no voter suppression because of sink hole letters or with any kind of road blocks. What Trump did was campaign hard to shrink Hilary's votes, and enlarge his votes by hitting three or four states in one day.

So this "voter suppression" article thing is an alt left effort, twisted, for a suppression of Truth.

Regarding Greg Palast investigative reporter: cut to the bottom line. He admitted that while there were accusations of double voting and he showed a "Michael" list of first names on voter registration, that that did not cause everyone to lose their vote. So evidently Virginia's motto is, "Trust -- but verify."

Trump claimed people who died 10 years ago are still voting. :lol:

Did you know the amount of dead people who voted was 1.8 million. Anette Givens says her dead father is shown voting in 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2008. :eeek: Social Security reveals dead people voting. :danger:

Palast says that Jim Crow elected Trump. So is Jim Crow living in Texas, Michigan, Iowa, Nevada, Florida etc? And then Harvard says there is no voter fraud. Which Palast says there is. The main point is, if the vote is rigged by Republicans who voted in President Obama, still using the electorate college? Or was it illegal immigrants?

Republicans crossed over to vote for him, not just Democrats?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back