Black People Politics : VOTER SUPPRESSION!

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
VOTER SURPRESSION

There aren't enough white guys to elect Donald Trump, so white nationalist and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach helped him eliminate people of color from v...oter lists, says investigative journalist Greg Palast in this Truthout interview. It's the only way Trump was able to win Michigan and Pennsylvania.

See More

How Do Republicans Get Away With Voter Suppression?
Greg Palast has been sleuthing down the details of GOP voter suppression for more than 15 years.
truth-out.org|By Mark Karlin

And that's what's wrong. They are willing to slit throats. We must be willing to use a rifle and a scope

So when I was talking about loading up our enemies with two ton fruitcake to slow 'em down so we could get a better shot at 'em, I was talking about ISIS and their ilk. But what do you mean by using "a rifle and a scope" against Republicans? And what have republican's done exactly which slit AA throats? What are your cites? I would like to see how evil Republicans are and then compare it to Democratic racism. So here's a chance to "scope" in on it. :thankyou:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back