Black People Politics : VOTER SUPPRESSION!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
VOTER SURPRESSION

There aren't enough white guys to elect Donald Trump, so white nationalist and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach helped him eliminate people of color from v...oter lists, says investigative journalist Greg Palast in this Truthout interview. It's the only way Trump was able to win Michigan and Pennsylvania.

See More

How Do Republicans Get Away With Voter Suppression?
Greg Palast has been sleuthing down the details of GOP voter suppression for more than 15 years.
truth-out.org|By Mark Karlin

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
:11100:the republicans have been doing so much dirt for so long i think people just let them get away with it.....

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
:11100:the republicans have been doing so much dirt for so long i think people just let them get away with it.....

And that's what's wrong. They are willing to slit throats. We must be willing to use a rifle and a scope

willa

Apr 7, 2013
And that's what's wrong. They are willing to slit throats. We must be willing to use a rifle and a scope

So when I was talking about loading up our enemies with two ton fruitcake to slow 'em down so we could get a better shot at 'em, I was talking about ISIS and their ilk. But what do you mean by using "a rifle and a scope" against Republicans? And what have republican's done exactly which slit AA throats? What are your cites? I would like to see how evil Republicans are and then compare it to Democratic racism. So here's a chance to "scope" in on it. :thankyou:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Law Forum : Supreme Court to Take Up Voter Suppression Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Kemetstry Black People : Voter Suppression PAC Losing Support and Money Black People Open Forum 3
Istari Black People : Tea Party, GOP Groups, Target Minorities for Voter Suppression Schemes Black People Open Forum 9
S Ghana : Ghana's EC is just Incorrigible” – Bright Simons Criticizes EC’s Reasons for Refusing Old Voter IDs Ghana 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : GOP COMMITS VOTER FRAUD IN NC Black People Politics 1
Ndugu Black People : Voter Supression, in the birth state of the leader , that battled for the Voting Rights Act Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : AG Loretta Lynch on African American museum, voter ID laws Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Courts are finally pointing out the racism behind voter ID laws Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
Perfection Black People Politics : A test-question for the American black voter Black People Politics 22
Liberty Black People Politics : 4 Reasons Why No Sane Black Voter Should Be Voting for Ben Carson Black People Politics 15
Liberty Black People Politics : Meet Bernie Sanders: Where the Black Voter Fits Into His Ambitious Plan Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Alabama Is Making It Impossible for Blacks to Get Voter IDs Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Federal court says Texas voter ID violates Voting Rights Act Black People Politics 16
Clyde C Coger Jr Spoken Word : “A Voter’s Problem” Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : North Carolina Voter ID Bill Signed Into Law By Gov. Pat McCrory, Sparking Lawsuits Black People Politics 9
Kemetstry Black People Politics : BLACK VOTER TURNOUT SURPASSES WHITES Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : GOP Voter Fraud in Fla. Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : massive voter fraud in Ohio Black People Open Forum 11
KWABENA Black People : VOTER INTIMIDATION Black People Open Forum 13
H Black People : The Great African-American Voter Purge! Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black People : Toll Free # For Election Complaints & General Voter Info Black People Open Forum 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : [1] Hidden Behind Mockery: THE SUPPRESSION OF BLACK HISTORY IN EUROPE INTRODUCTION OF WORDS; BLACK Chevron Dove 6
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Iceman Inheritance A frightening publication history of Jewish media suppression Black People Open Forum 0
M Black People : Suppression of Women's Rights produces Pedophiles in MidEast & Female Fratricide Black People Open Forum 10
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Suppression of the Hispianic Labor-trade AACOOLDRE 3
G Black People : THE BLACK MATRIX: The Modern Mental and Social Suppression of African... Black People Open Forum 17
G Black People : THE BLACK MATRIX: The Modern Mental and Social Suppression of African Under National Black People Open Forum 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Vatican,Gnostic Gospels and suppression of women in Church AACOOLDRE 5