Black People : VOTER INTIMIDATION

Cedric Denson said:
What about 5 preachers of churches telling its members

"If you don't vote for Bush, you are going to Hell!"

I can't provide the proof off the internet, but I can suggest that you watch CNN, MSNBC, and such all day.

Cedric Denson

I wouldnt call this intimidation!!! I would call it a preacher esposing his own political views in a church, which I might add is illegal. A church keeps it's tax-exempt status by staying out of politics.

If you are that easly swayed than you really have no reason to be voteing in the first place......

Voter Intimidation
I was actually looking for signs of it. The "poll-flys" wouldn't even look me in the eye. I had 1-866-MYVOTE1 on speed-dial on my cell phone and was ready for a confrontation.

I had to fight back the urge to yell. "That's right my black *** is voting and you can't stop me! You may have stopped my grandfather and his father but not me! Now give me my "voter ready" slip, you racist fool and just watch as I cancel out your vote!".

Although, I'm sure it was written all over my face!

Dedicated to the 100 Black men who in 1873, Grant Parish, Louisana were killed for simply asserting their right to vote.

Peace,
Lazarus
sonsofthediaspora.org

Lazarus said:
Voter Intimidation
I was actually looking for signs of it. The "poll-flys" wouldn't even look me in the eye. I had 1-866-MYVOTE1 on speed-dial on my cell phone and was ready for a confrontation.

I had to fight back the urge to yell. "That's right my black *** is voting and you can't stop me! You may have stopped my grandfather and his father but not me! Now give me my "voter ready" slip, you racist fool and just watch as I cancel out your vote!".

Although, I'm sure it was written all over my face!

Dedicated to the 100 Black men who in 1873, Grant Parish, Louisana were killed for simply asserting their right to vote.

Peace,
Lazarus
sonsofthediaspora.org
as i hope u all see ..the black vote does lil..they will pick a dumbass like bush to lead a hurting america...your grand fathers would have picked up guns and been ready to shoot....cause black people it will be tough for us ..these next four years.....blacks will need each other more than ever now....i hope we all can see that ..and alll the blacks republicians should be
shot first....hookup

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back