STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
What about 5 preachers of churches telling its members

"If you don't vote for Bush, you are going to Hell!"

I can't provide the proof off the internet, but I can suggest that you watch CNN, MSNBC, and such all day.

Cedric Denson

indya

Aug 4, 2004
Cedric Denson said:
What about 5 preachers of churches telling its members

"If you don't vote for Bush, you are going to Hell!"

I can't provide the proof off the internet, but I can suggest that you watch CNN, MSNBC, and such all day.

Cedric Denson

I wouldnt call this intimidation!!! I would call it a preacher esposing his own political views in a church, which I might add is illegal. A church keeps it's tax-exempt status by staying out of politics.

If you are that easly swayed than you really have no reason to be voteing in the first place......

seminoleBACP

Banned
Oct 30, 2004
Cedric Denson said:
Hello Family:

Are you, or have you ever been a victim of Voter Intimidation?

Cedric Denson

No, the poll worker who assisted me was the real fine sister named Kim, good God! :hearts2: :hearts2: :massage: :kiss1:

We

Sep 11, 2004
Occupation
Nationbuilding
Voter Intimidation
I was actually looking for signs of it. The "poll-flys" wouldn't even look me in the eye. I had 1-866-MYVOTE1 on speed-dial on my cell phone and was ready for a confrontation.

I had to fight back the urge to yell. "That's right my black *** is voting and you can't stop me! You may have stopped my grandfather and his father but not me! Now give me my "voter ready" slip, you racist fool and just watch as I cancel out your vote!".

Although, I'm sure it was written all over my face!

Dedicated to the 100 Black men who in 1873, Grant Parish, Louisana were killed for simply asserting their right to vote.

Peace,
Lazarus
sonsofthediaspora.org

THA HOOKUPMAN

Banned
Mar 4, 2004
DETROIT
Occupation
FRRE THINKER
Lazarus said:
Voter Intimidation
I was actually looking for signs of it. The "poll-flys" wouldn't even look me in the eye. I had 1-866-MYVOTE1 on speed-dial on my cell phone and was ready for a confrontation.

I had to fight back the urge to yell. "That's right my black *** is voting and you can't stop me! You may have stopped my grandfather and his father but not me! Now give me my "voter ready" slip, you racist fool and just watch as I cancel out your vote!".

Although, I'm sure it was written all over my face!

Dedicated to the 100 Black men who in 1873, Grant Parish, Louisana were killed for simply asserting their right to vote.

Peace,
Lazarus
sonsofthediaspora.org
as i hope u all see ..the black vote does lil..they will pick a dumbass like bush to lead a hurting america...your grand fathers would have picked up guns and been ready to shoot....cause black people it will be tough for us ..these next four years.....blacks will need each other more than ever now....i hope we all can see that ..and alll the blacks republicians should be
shot first....hookup

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Ghana : Ghana's EC is just Incorrigible” – Bright Simons Criticizes EC’s Reasons for Refusing Old Voter IDs Ghana 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : GOP COMMITS VOTER FRAUD IN NC Black People Politics 1
Ndugu Black People : Voter Supression, in the birth state of the leader , that battled for the Voting Rights Act Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black People Politics : VOTER SUPPRESSION! Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : AG Loretta Lynch on African American museum, voter ID laws Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Courts are finally pointing out the racism behind voter ID laws Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
Perfection Black People Politics : A test-question for the American black voter Black People Politics 22
Liberty Black People Politics : 4 Reasons Why No Sane Black Voter Should Be Voting for Ben Carson Black People Politics 15
Liberty Black People Politics : Meet Bernie Sanders: Where the Black Voter Fits Into His Ambitious Plan Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Alabama Is Making It Impossible for Blacks to Get Voter IDs Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Federal court says Texas voter ID violates Voting Rights Act Black People Politics 16
Clyde C Coger Jr Spoken Word : “A Voter’s Problem” Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : North Carolina Voter ID Bill Signed Into Law By Gov. Pat McCrory, Sparking Lawsuits Black People Politics 9
Kemetstry Black People Politics : BLACK VOTER TURNOUT SURPASSES WHITES Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Law Forum : Supreme Court to Take Up Voter Suppression Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : GOP Voter Fraud in Fla. Black People Politics 1
Kemetstry Black People : Voter Suppression PAC Losing Support and Money Black People Open Forum 3
Istari Black People : Tea Party, GOP Groups, Target Minorities for Voter Suppression Schemes Black People Open Forum 9
jamesfrmphilly Black People : massive voter fraud in Ohio Black People Open Forum 11
H Black People : The Great African-American Voter Purge! Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black People : Toll Free # For Election Complaints & General Voter Info Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Destee's Thoughts The Intimidation of this Community Destee's Thoughts 180
S Black People : Do you hate me cuz I'm pretty?? A spirit of intimidation Black People Open Forum 13