KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Hello Family:

Are you, or have you ever been a victim of Voter Intimidation?

Cedric Denson

indya

Aug 4, 2004
intimidation??????

What exactly is voter intimidation physical or mental..... :skillet:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
No and i feel i can hold my own and don't get intimidated

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
By my definition, because I live in Florida, and it was on the news that some people were victims of Voter Intimidation, is someone threatening you who to vote for, or being forced to do this and that - you know, being controlled as you vote. Someone was on the news last week talking about: "Two guys jumped out of the car from behind and told me: If I vote for Kerry/Edwards, suicide bombers will attack my property!" That was when I thought How could this be true? But then I remembered that this world is going crazy.....things like that are bound to happen. But anyway, that is my definition of it.

If I can clarify it, I will just say:

Has anyone ever forced physically, emotionally, and mentally who to vote for and who NOT to vote for? What to vote for and what NOT to vote for? I would not expect too many of you to be victims of voter intimidation; Actually, I thought some of you would at least know it. I think you do know it, you just are not victims of it, so I guess this is done.

Cedric Denson

indya

Aug 4, 2004
for real???????

I personnaly feel this is more of an urban legend than anything. How can someone force you to vote for someone. the voteing booth is for one person and only one person at a time. if you feel you are being threatend than call the police or inform the volunteers and let them do it.

"IF" and I do mean if this is real just tell them you voted for whoever they want and still vote for who you want.

I have noticed no one ever has a first hand account it is always a friend of a friend or I knew a lady who knew a lady.... :confused:

If two guys jumped out of a car and told me that if I voted for Kerry/Edwards than suicide bombers would attack my property I would tell them to get a life and try to scare some other woman. :hammer:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Ghana : Ghana's EC is just Incorrigible” – Bright Simons Criticizes EC’s Reasons for Refusing Old Voter IDs Ghana 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : GOP COMMITS VOTER FRAUD IN NC Black People Politics 1
Ndugu Black People : Voter Supression, in the birth state of the leader , that battled for the Voting Rights Act Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black People Politics : VOTER SUPPRESSION! Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : AG Loretta Lynch on African American museum, voter ID laws Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Courts are finally pointing out the racism behind voter ID laws Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
Perfection Black People Politics : A test-question for the American black voter Black People Politics 22
Liberty Black People Politics : 4 Reasons Why No Sane Black Voter Should Be Voting for Ben Carson Black People Politics 15
Liberty Black People Politics : Meet Bernie Sanders: Where the Black Voter Fits Into His Ambitious Plan Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Alabama Is Making It Impossible for Blacks to Get Voter IDs Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Federal court says Texas voter ID violates Voting Rights Act Black People Politics 16
Clyde C Coger Jr Spoken Word : “A Voter’s Problem” Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : North Carolina Voter ID Bill Signed Into Law By Gov. Pat McCrory, Sparking Lawsuits Black People Politics 9
Kemetstry Black People Politics : BLACK VOTER TURNOUT SURPASSES WHITES Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Law Forum : Supreme Court to Take Up Voter Suppression Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : GOP Voter Fraud in Fla. Black People Politics 1
Kemetstry Black People : Voter Suppression PAC Losing Support and Money Black People Open Forum 3
Istari Black People : Tea Party, GOP Groups, Target Minorities for Voter Suppression Schemes Black People Open Forum 9
jamesfrmphilly Black People : massive voter fraud in Ohio Black People Open Forum 11
H Black People : The Great African-American Voter Purge! Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black People : Toll Free # For Election Complaints & General Voter Info Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Destee's Thoughts The Intimidation of this Community Destee's Thoughts 180
S Black People : Do you hate me cuz I'm pretty?? A spirit of intimidation Black People Open Forum 13