Black Women : vote '08 does gender trump loyalty?

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
The press is TRYING to say that Clinton leads Obama in the SO CALLED polls (ain't no body asked me ish!).

I did hear that some or maybe many who knows? black females are voting for clinton #2.

My question is would you as a female rather vote a European women into office or Barak Obama?

I think these polls are to divide us so I place no faith in stats, but I have heard some women say theyd vote for clinton.

Well, I know my mom for certain is voting for Clinton. I had planned to vote for Obama seeing as how he would be possibly the first Black president, but then I researched his stance on certain key issues that are important to me , and realized that he is not someone I would support, but neither is Hillary. Sorry. Anyways, seeing as there are no candidates worthy of my time, I have opted not to vote at all.:em2700:

jamesfrmphilly said:
is there a black person running?

:D :D :D

Hilary may address issues that other women relate too - but she'll always be a white looking with a white priveledged perspective.

Obama is Black - He may address Black issues, or not - but he will always be heard as a Black man - he will always be addressed as a Black man. Even if we love to hate him (which i dont) the issues of the Black American populace will always be an undertone when he is in power. As a result, there will be little to buffer the issues of the Black American from the world - in and out of the US (who kinda believe everything is "hunky dory" between the races of the USA) - which in turn may set off a long chain of events.. and you know? it cant get much worse that where it's been. Vote Obama - win/win.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back