Black Spirituality Religion : Vortex-based Mathematics and Metu Neter

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by gogounited, Jan 19, 2011.

1. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=K93dL65Q724

I find this mathematics concept to be quite fascinating when correlated to the Tree of Life. I stumbled upon it while looking into Vedic mathematics, something that comes to us from the Indus-Kush people. I have suspected for a while now that "Vedic" mathematics is version of Kemetian approach that pre-dates it.

Assuming we throw aside all of the numbers, and simply retain polarity and positioning - we have the Tree. If we add the numbers to the triads discussed here, there again 1 through 9 gives us the spheres, leaving 0 and 10 as almost separate concepts which come out of, or are rolling into the 9. Fascinating, it makes my head hurt.

2. sacredwoman

sacredwoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Entrepreneur, Publisher, Writer, Healing Artist
    Ratings:
    +73
    the Igbo people i think have something similar in their tradition. The book After God is Dibia 1 breaks it down.

3. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Okay, so I have this friend in S. Africa who is working on a free energy device. He wrote to me this morning saying he had achieved a breakthrough and an epiphany with his work by using the TREE to correctly wind a coil in sacred geometrical fashion in such a way that polarities cancel and/or propel one another where they will create a torodial vortex which is the key to anti-gravity. He has been studying the symbology of the masons for several years, but couldn't figure out the sacred geometrical proportions until the Tree was presented to him and the Kemetic gods/goddesses as representative of male/female POLARITIES in harmonic balance.

And all along the way, as he as worked upon his spiritual ascension, it parallelled the free-energy discovery, as if the two were intrinsically tied in together. How could they not be?

I tell you this because as I've mentioned before here - I think your people will lead the way into the future of humanity. That the knowledge which rests with you is the way forward for all of us, to be liberated from oil and energy based upon explosive force rather than implosive force. Masculine v. Feminine. But not only that - to be liberated from disunity, seperation, imbalances and fragmentation.

I raise a toast to you and yours. :ilu:

4. larry

larry Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Your link only gives this page now [​IMG]
    Basically there isn't 1 video that it links to, could you give us the actual video you're speaking about? Thanks, I'm very interested.

In the meantime, whenever I learn of something or someone new I type their name in google followed by words debunked, fraud, false, scam.

This came up for Rodin. Care to look it over?

http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtopic=25520

5. larry

larry Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
  6. gogounited

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Thanks for the heads-up about the link, and for posting the new one. Sometimes it's tricky with editing posts, you have to be sure you're clicking on "save changes" when you go to editing.

I looked over some of those comments, but there again, one must take everything into context. Galileo was also called a fraud when he insisted that the sun did not revolve around our planet. New ideas are NEVER accepted by those engendering themselves into the status-quo.

What Rodin is presenting mathematically, is a conceptual key to understanding free-energy. And that's just it, alot of people don't want energy to be free, cause ya can't make any money off it that way.

There are $hitloads of physicists and professors who will tell you Rodin is a quack. But understand, these people paid tens of thousands of dollars to become indoctrinated by a system which purposefully occludes the truth.

There is no popularity contest or litmus test for truth, you see. Opinion polls don't matter, it's always relative to the individual seeking it. But you're a math guy, check it out for yourself and then come to your conclusions. By all means, don't let anyone tell you what's credible or viable with respect to your search - popular opinion, or even institutionally-educated opinion is not going to aide you in seeking. It will only limit your search.