Black Spirituality Religion : VOODOO, a misunderstood religion?

YW -- Voudoun is one of my favorite topics. And yes Eye have tarot cards and an altar for my ancestors

Interesting... Btw, thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
YW -- Voudoun is one of my favorite topics. And yes Eye have tarot cards and an altar for my ancestors
It's also said that voodoo is real and can be dangerous. And that many used this misunderstood religion for curses and revenge, etc. Can voodoo be considered withcraft? Now comes the question, "Does it work?" Do people believe those "spells" work? Have any of you ever dabbled in Voodoo? Or in this "Black Magic" as it's often called. And why is the Catholic Religion so involved with the voodoo practices? I'll wait....

It's also said that voodoo is real and can be dangerous. And that many used this misunderstood religion for curses and revenge, etc. Can voodoo be considered withcraft? Now comes the question, "Does it work?" Do people believe those "spells" work? Have any of you ever dabbled in Voodoo? Or in this "Black Magic" as it's often called. And why is the Catholic Religion so involved with the voodoo practices? I'll wait....
It is dangerous only to caucasians....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back