Black Poetry : Voice in the Light

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Harry Hyman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 31, 2003
North Carolina
Occupation
Salesman
j’hiah – You make a great point. If there is a connection between God and the Universe, the astronomical and the spiritual, then it holds the right hand of God and the left hand of the Universe inside itself and is a connector called Man.……..Us! I’m just glad to be a marcher in such a parade holding balloons and still listening for that voice. Thanks for your words j’hiah. Thanks for the hit. HH

Latest profile posts

Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.