Black People : Voice Chat

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Nita, Jul 30, 2003.

1. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    I recently checked out the voice chatroom for the first time. I put it off for so long because it was something new and I did'nt know much about it. I had so much fun. It is something that I don't mind telling people about. I miss the old chatroom, but believe me this room is even better.We discuss some very good topics.I was very informed. I hope everyone will come by and check the New Voice chat out.

Nita

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Nitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! :wave: :love: :wave:

I love you Sister !!!! Thanks for the encouraging words and stuff !!! You know i was sooooo glad to see you back in chat and always enjoy reading you here on the forum. You know i think you stay away much too often and make the absences last much too long ... but i guess that's why i be so excited when i do get to see you again !!! If i promise to be real real real excited every time i see you, will that make you come home more often??!! :)

Thank You My Dear Darling Sister!

:heart:

Destee

3. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    I know I've been away too long. I promise when I get things in my life back on track,I 'll return home.There's no other place that can compare to here and I thank you for that Des.
    Always Much Luv
    Nita