Support : Voice Chat ... is back up ... i hope and think ... :)

Hey Monetary ... sorry for the delay in responding to this.

Yes, the chat is not working properly right now ... i'll have this fixed in a few days or so.

Remby1 ... i want you to see this thread too ... :kiss:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Hey Money ... rapunzal24 ... Remby1 ... and everyone.

I think our chat is back up and running.

I have been able to login successfully but it's probably going to take some more time troubleshooting, playing around, etc.

Here's a link ... http://destee.com/index.php?chat/

Make sure you clear your browser's cache and cookies if you can't get in.

Then, if you still can't get in ... slam your front door 3 times hard .... :look:

naw ... but for real ... we're a lot closer than we were (and i really did get in tonight / this morning).

I've been up so long now, working on all of this, that my mind is no longer clear.

I'll tackle it again after some rest ... in a few hours.

Let me know what you find that is not working right please ... post it in this thread.

It'll help me a lot ... thanks in advance.

Love You!

Destee

:jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Chat REALLY is back up !!!! ... :jumping:

okay yall ... give it a try and let me know if you can get in

Sister Ms Drea ... and ... Brother Clyde C Coger Jr ... let me know if yall can get in now too please!

we problee got sum fine tune'n to do ... but i'm hoping everyone can at least get in

i'm going to bed for real this time ... let me know how it goes ... :Zzz: ... :byebye:

Love You! :kiss:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back