your thing soft and shook so we can get together and be wet forever”
“NAW PLAYER my thing pink no doubt but lots to think about never
intended for this to happen but it's the kiss then rapping bought this about
for you guess it would be great if you can create a date and escape reality
design a line that'll knock me off my feet mini-dress is down no fatality
today and my name is sally may a southern name but I'll get zap wit some
wet rap if I sit in your lap so like DESTINY CHILD yeah yeah and no no dumb
to make up my mind on a wet dream panties get steamed so hot and ballistic
this has not existed so your plot twisted to the point of no return wanna kiss it
when I open my thighs, don't know when that will be have to thrill me first
in order to kill the thirst of going to bed while my lips glowing red the worse
chance a girl could take before you know it a boy yell good cake no rehearse
needed for this, for a boy it's automatic can't destroy the static of making love
wreck my pride he's winning this a specified beginning of an affair in the club
some kind of menu tonight must come into sight, if a girl fall in bed lips all red
can get crush no doubt best to rush out the house shout aroused head got misled
now it's ballistic terror on an uncharacteristic error a circle of hate has started
to perpetrate even URKLE know this is a family matter as calamity departed
and scattered, your words are coached I heard you approach from behind after
some wine oh I was so hot down there and unaware how you try to master an affair

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Put words on a truck and these nerds better duck make birds fly up lost in the sky while girls toss pie on a sexual high take vocab to the club for ac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : a very great interest Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 'My Nigerian great-grandfather sold slaves' African American History Culture 0
G Black Entertainment : Great Singer Little Richard Passes Away Black Entertainment 1
R Black Poetry : got some pie crust and boys come by bus and then try thrust tongue down her throat she run around town and hope to escape this one great kiss can set Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : He's hood made and get good grades wrote a girl a short letter with all sorts of clever love words ask for a date the task was great but he wanna smas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Vhedza1 Africa : Africa's Great Civilizations Documentary All Things Africa 2
R Black Poetry : My plans great like candidates in debates and still see cake and love rebuild my pride talk and like Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Like a large town Have great size And take wise Steps must recognize Love and crust protect pies now Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Perfection Zimbabwe : In Context Series: The Chronology of Great Zimbabwe Zimbabwe 0
OldSoul Black People : The Nicholas Brothers and Dorothy Dandridge - 3 Great Talents Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID : my plan great like a landscape strange and unchanged for years I've had it on the carpet o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : This one dude rap great rhyme in a straight line gently brush and mentally crush most MC'S he convin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Use to sketch online for a great stretch of time come up with art nice enough to suffice a part of m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Wear great bling clever just to make things better around his neck strange and wild how he changed m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : One boy construct and create my luck be great his number up to take first place but got the worse ta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Who Built Ancient Egypt’s Great Pyramid And How? Hidden Text Holds Clues, Thousand-Year-Old Mystery Egypt 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : This Great-Grandmother Turned 100 and Looks Absolutely Amazing Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Botswana : Quett Masire (1925-2017), the great African leader you’ve never heard of Botswana 0
R Black Poetry : flow like water and my mind grow broader but have a great plan // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Chevron Dove Black Christians : TRIPLE CONJUNCTION & RETROGRADING—The Great Star Event: Christian Study Group 0
Liberty African American History Culture : A forgotten piece of African-American history on the Great Plains African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Africa's Great Civilizations Have Been Suppressed, Gates Says All Things Africa 2
Liberty Africa : PBS and Henry Louis Gates, Jr. Team Up for 6-Hour Documentary Series “Africa’s Great Civilizations” All Things Africa 3
Fine1952 Black People Politics : AmeriKKKa Wasn't All That Great B4 My Presidency!!!!! Black People Politics 122
tarhaka bey Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Tarhaka Presents the Great Round table Discussion,Racism in America Production 1 1 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Black People Politics : Great Hillary Clinton Commercial - Role Models Black People Politics 0
Al D Black People : How great is the power of a word/Struggle or Mission Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : How Stephen Curry and the Warriors pulled off one of the NBA's great comebacks Black Sports 34
bearwarrior Black People Politics : America was never great response Black People Politics 16
Al D Black People : Great Leaders Aren’t Born – They’re Made. And Africa is Showing us How Black People Open Forum 2
S Black People : CHIRAQ: "It is culture and environment," Arewa Karen Winters, Loury's great-aunt, told the Tribune. Black People Open Forum 9
chuck Black People Politics : The New Party Line: "Make (Our) America Great Again!!" Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : It's worth a great birthday cake with a nice icing job while I'm slicing slobs with verbs and words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black People : A GREAT AND MIGHTY WALK Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : My plan great but like candidates I stand to debate cats About matters and no doubt this scatters ru Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Ben Carson’s great betrayal: How he ignores history in favor of the Republican Party Black People Politics 101
RAPTOR Black People Politics : 'A Great Day for Corporate America': US Senate Passes Fast Track Black People Politics 0
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : KING of Blues the great BB King has died at89 Black Entertainment 20
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : History of the Great American Fortunes, Vol. 1 Black Money Business Jobs 0
Therious Black Sports : Move Over Bruce Lee? Great Fight Black Sports 0
1poetsought Spoken Word : God Is Surely Great Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
RAPTOR Black People : CIA Insider Warns: “25-Year Great Depression is About to Strike America” Black People Open Forum 0
Hetheru Oshun Black Spirituality Religion : Did the "Great White Sky Daddy" Lose His Way? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Ancient Priest's Tomb Painting Discovered Near Great Pyramid at Giza African American History Culture 0
B Haiti : Great read on Haiti/Dominican Republic Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 8
OldSoul OldSoul : The Great Pax Whitie (Knowledge for the non-white) OldSoul 0
42Tribes Black Spirituality Religion : The curse of Ham vs the Great Flood. What is more ridiculous and why? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 88
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : Out of Africa: The great money migration Black Travel 0
S Black People : Olivio Dubois, Great Grandson of W E B Dubios on Harlem Culture and Gentrification. Black People Open Forum 0