Health and Wellness : Vitamins, Vitamers, Cofactors and CoEnzymes

asmith161718

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 31, 2009
After reading a bit about how a deficiency, lack of B vitamins can cause health and skin problems I decided to take a risk with purchasing B Vitamin supplements. Previously I have been very sceptical because according to what I have read and advice from a store clerk vitamins do not work that well because they past through your body very quickly. But I have been taking Vitamin B15, a vitamin I'm sure most haven't heard of, and it is really making a difference in regards to my facial blemishes. So, it's obvious from my pov, that I have had a B15 vitamin deficiency all this time which is strange because wikipedia says that B15 is not an essential vitamin. Vitamin B15 can only be found in significant amounts in apricot kernels and supplements.
Also there are compounds in Vitamins called Vitamers that help treat people that have vitamin deficiencies. Vitamers were first discovered in ancient Greece. Coenzymes and CoFactors are also beneficial. But you can only get vitamers in significant amounts, from raw fruits vegetables and meats. A Coenzyme of B2, Riboflavin 5 phosphate is also helpful. But the FDA appears to be starting to ban them. The Coenzyme CoQ 10 is on the FDA list of substances that might get banned.

All these things could be beneficial for people with vitamin deficiencies. And probably to communities were food deserts are prevalent.

A significant number of Black communities have food deserts. Getting more B vitamins in those communities would improve physical as well as mental well being. I also think that essential amino acids could also help. There are a few companies that sale what they call a perfect blend of amino acids with 99 percent utilization/absorption. You can't get 99 percent amino acid utilization/absorption from any food source. When you take amino acids they are converted into proteins that your body can use for energy. The highest food source I have read for amino acid utilization/absorption are eggs with 48 percent ( I only use egg yolks because egg whites can bind to the biotin in your hair and cause hair loss). Whey, Pea, Beef, soy, poultry has only about 16 percent. And spirulina has only 1 percent. This means that vegans have to eat a whole lot of food every day just to get enough protein. But I doubt even regular meat eaters get enough protein that are utilized enough in your body. Hemp is said to be a good source of nutrients for vegans but the protein in Hemp cannot be digested by the body. But you can improve digested by eating protein with fats like butter, avocado and mct oil. I'm mostly Vegan myself but I have to now rethink how I get my protein since pea, and soy has only 16 percent utilization/absorption and spirulina only 1 percent. I'm currently taking a supplement with all of the essential amino acids and I have seen noticeable improvements. I would say that a perfect amino acid supplement with 99 percent utilization/absorption would be even better.

Wow!! According to an article on bodybuilding.com 'Nitrogen balance: The Key to muscle growth Your body can obtain anti-bodies by eating 6 times a day (each spaced 2-3 hours apart). Anti-bodies can be used to fight off infection and sickness. So, basically this is the same as getting a vaccine shot verywellhealth.com has an article- 'Antibodies From Vaccines Vs. antibodies from natural infection' that details the role antibodies play in vaccines and viruses. Could this be one of the reasons why some get sick after getting the COVID shot-your body is competing with the vaccine for nutrients. If you do not have enough nutrients and proteins in your body then your body will shut down.

I finally think I found a solution to my skin problems. They appear to be caused by melasma. after seeing a commerrcial about melasma, I looked it up on the internet and saw that it was also called sun spots. When I was a kid the doctor that treated my skin condition said that I had sun spots. But over the years when I looked up sun spots on the internet I couldn't find any information on it. One of the underlined causes of melasma is hypothyroidism. And after about a week or so of taking selenium and iodized salt to treat hypothyroidism I can totally see the blemishes fading away. I also weight. I wonder if hypothyroidism is one of the reasons that Black people are prone to get the coronavirus? and probably also along with partially blocked arteries. I just learned after reading about a supplement called Peak Platinum that daily consumption of Vitamin K2 in the for of MK-7 is needed to keep the arteries clear of calcium to keep the blood flowing because calcium deposits and other things can block the arteries. I'm suree it could be possible that the ingredients that they put in the coronavirus vaccine can lead to blocked arteries. Maybe a supplementation of Vitamin K2 in the form of MK-7 can help treat possible vaccine side affects?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back