Pan-Africanism : VISIT GHANA 2019

rapchild

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2006
Occupation
Artist/music producer/
Ever thought of travelling to Africa? Start with Ghana. Trust GH cross culture, one of the leading tour companies to take care of your trip. First stop Ghana, the gateway to the motherland. Be the next to see this great country and it's rich culture after celebrities like Danny Glover, Lil Jon, Will Smith, Rita Marley, Anthony Anderson and countless others have. Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Fabulous, Wyclef, Beanie Man, Sizzla Kalonji, Jay Z, Sean Paul, Omarion, etc all have performed here.

Home of African American Comedian Michael Blackson. Michael Jai White was recently crowned Ohene (King) Nana Okoto lll of Akwamu Ghana. Boris Kudjoe, Idris Elba and others are all connected to this great land by Blood. So why wait plan your trip now by going to our website.

www.ghcrossculture.com or contact @rashad_mccrorey on IG in New York. I'm in Ghana my IG is @oqwethagod feel free to get in touch. Thank you!

AKWAABA(WELCOME) IN ADVANCE.

Ever thought of travelling to Africa? Start with Ghana. Trust GH cross culture, one of the leading tour companies to take care of your trip. First stop Ghana, the gateway to the motherland. Be the next to see this great country and it's rich culture after celebrities like Danny Glover, Lil Jon, Will Smith, Rita Marley, Anthony Anderson and countless others have. Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Fabulous, Wyclef, Beanie Man, Sizzla Kalonji, Jay Z, Sean Paul, Omarion, etc all have performed here.

Home of African American Comedian Michael Blackson. Michael Jai White was recently crowned Ohene (King) Nana Okoto lll of Akwamu Ghana. Boris Kudjoe, Idris Elba and others are all connected to this great land by Blood. So why wait plan your trip now by going to our website.

www.ghcrossculture.com or contact @rashad_mccrorey on IG in New York. I'm in Ghana my IG is @oqwethagod feel free to get in touch. Thank you!

AKWAABA(WELCOME) IN ADVANCE.
Thanks for the post last year. I finally joined the group

Can you explain why since the "Right to Abode Law" globally touted as the "Come Back Home to Ghana Program" was summarily passed in 2000 to allow American Blacks and Caribbean Blacks to relocate back to Ghana the only person to be granted full permanent acceptance was Rita Marley? Everybody else who has applied for residency permits and work visas is paying through the nose reapplying for a process that was promised to take only 6 months.
it's a scam.......

@Brother @jamesfrmphilly and @Here4Ever,

Black people die all over the world. Where ever we are, we die, probably in every method known to man. Why so hard on Ghana? I trust Brother @rapchild's recommendation of @Rmccrorey made more than a year ago. The thread got no response until the Brother joined and posted to it his own self. I appreciate Brother @rapchild giving him to know he is welcome here, and I'm glad he took him up on the offer. It all took a whole year, but it happened and I think it's beautiful. I'm glad he joined. I'm glad he is here. I am glad we are still here to receive him.

Rule #7 - No Inhospitable Behavior - Making Others Feel Unwelcome

If you have evidence of a scam please present it.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

I have classmates from pretty much every country on Earth with horror stories about America. I also know former alumni who were exchange students in pretty much every country too with their versions of Hell on Earth. Ghana is well known for scamming men and women seeking love, sex or companionship second to Nigeria. The prevailing theory behind Jeannette Salter's execution was not about her land but about her devout feminism which a volatile issue in Ghana, second to witchcraft. The Rita Marley story is a hot button issue because of her husband however there are Blacks who immigrated to Ghana knowing that to speed up your Right of Abode application process you have to grease the right palms plus the fact that they don't need to work as they are already independently wealthy and Ghana seeks Blacks who can invest in their economy, this is nothing new. A large number of applicants expect to get their applications rubber stamped, find affordable housing and get jobs just like here in America. A large number of Black Americans didn't even know that to have their cars shipped to Ghana cost more then a small house in America. Research, research and research some more.

www.visitghana.com

www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage

www.worldnomads.com/travel-safety/western-africa/ghana-crime

BTW: Ghana is no longer considered a third world country so if you have to ask how much something is you don't belong there. I hope this helped.

So it is Ghana's fault that a large number of Black Americans did not do their research? What you have said could be said about anywhere in the world, that it costs more than one thinks to live there. The Rita Marley story is not a hot button issue to me. I have never heard of it. If one goes somewhere, they should be able to support themselves, whatever the cost is ... or don't go ... this does not apply to only Ghana. Ghana is known for scamming ... I have never heard that. Have you been scammed by a Ghanaian? Have you been scammed by an American? I have been scammed by neither, though I am sure many are scammed by both at one time or another. Predators are everywhere, not just in Ghana. Just because there are African Americans that kill, does not mean we all do.

I aint feel'n this conversation.

We have a forum for every country in Africa, here at Destee. We honor and welcome them all, respectfully.

Conversations here, regarding Africa, cannot look like the conversation is being held on some kkk site.

If you do not want to go , don't go. If you have some first hand experience with Ghana, share it.

But don't come here talk'n 'bout what low down dirty thing you have heard or read about Ghana.

No more than you could come here talk'n 'bout what low down dirty thing you heard about the hood.

You're simply in the wrong place. There are places for such banter. It is not here.

Destee

Really Brother James ... like we could not find a gazillion links to like stories right here in america.

I aint feel'n the negative talk about Ghana or any African country or any African person or any person of African descent.

I'm sure my list is longer than that, but you probably get my point.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back