Black People : VISIONS OF A FUTURE'S PAST

We will have to deal with Farrakhan's Mother wheel sooner or later. We will have to deal with the writings of Zacharia Stitchin, Prophet Yahweh and others. We will have to deal with our logic of such a vast Universe with only a few inhabitants sitting on a small blue ball.

If we are waiting for Angels, we will have to deal with that too. If we are waiting on Jesus, this also must be dealt with. Because in time, the truth will present a case we will not be able to deny. It will be presented too clearly, that even fools will cease to wonder. And then, we will no longer have the luxury of our aloofness to hide behind.

Something has already been made clear to the Scientific community. We are not alone in this Universe, nor have we ever been. Some houses have basements and attics. As children grow up, they are unaware of their content, unless it is shown to them. Children can care less about what is kept in the dark. But as they become older, then they begin to wonder, what's in the attic? What's in the basement?

Many of us are old enough now to understand the truth, while some of us are still children. The future is not full of doom and gloom entirely, but it is full of revelations. Revelations like - "oh, is that what that is?" Discoveries into things that were once secret. Is it impossible? No. We have seen allot in our life time already. We went from rotary phones to bluetooth, in the blink of an eye. Do you realize the storage space in an average thumbdrive is 5-10 times bigger than that of a $3,000 business computer back in the early 80s?

So basically, I sound like someone back in the 1960s talking about the internet. I would sound very crazy back then too. Especially if I talked from a soap box on the corner. But guess what. The internet was in use back in the 1960s, the public didn't know about it until 1989. Do the Math.

So what is the Government hiding this time? Just the usual. Information and technology that would most likely change the world as we know it. They give themselves time so they can figure out how they can spin the story in their favor. We are just sheep to them after all. Which is why the Eagle is such a worthy symbol for America. Most people have not idea that Eagles eat sheep.

179118693v10_240x240_Front.jpg

Sheep are innocent, harmless and peaceful creatures that can be made to stay in their place.

"Brainwashing is a system of befogging the brain so a person can be seduced into acceptance of what otherwise would be abhorrent to him. He loses touch with reality. Facts and fancy whirl round and change places.... However, in order to prevent people from recognizing the inherent evils in brainwashing, the Reds pretend that it is only another name for something already very familiar and of unquestioned respect, such as education or reform." Edward Hunter, Brainwashing (New York: Pyramid Books, 1956), pages 185-186)

In the future, when we hear about so-called brainwashing, and psychological warfare, we might say to ourselves "those were the good ol' days." Because a far more lethal weapon would be in place by then. I guess, for us to just brainwashed sheep is not enough for them.

Could you imagine not having an emotional reaction to a terrible event? How could that be possible, what could do something like that to someone? Imagine seeing a child, bleeding to death- right in front of your eyes, but it not affecting you at all. Wouldn't you say that something is wrong?

100306iraq.jpg

We are desensitized. By what, is it the food? The water? The music? Only a few generations ago we were very emotional and angry about this very thing. When gas was almost $2.50 people were emotional and angry last year, this year the gas is over $3.00 in some places and people are not as angry at all. Oil companies have made more money that ever. Yet it still doesn't compute for average people.

We are being made into mindless drones, but for a good reason actually.
There's always a good reason when the Government is concerned. So we can be more controllable, especially when things get out of hand.

Low frequency radio waves are being used to disrupt our brain signals- to put it lightly. These types of emissions are found in- Your monitor for example. Computers, cell phones, well- just about all the devices we use these days. Some of us sit right inside a bubble of sonic disturbance. The damage these types of emissions can create, depends on how fast the body can heal itself. Now if you're a water drinking Vegan, or course your body can repair itself faster than a pork eating, beef chewing 2-3 sodas everyday average American.

Some of us have headaches and migraines every single day and have no explanation for them. Do yourself a favor, go somewhere, far out into nature. Leave your cell phone behind, in fact leave all electronic devices (especially the newer ones) behind- and find some peace in a Cabin somewhere, and monitor your health. Trust me, you won't have the headaches. In fact, we should all keep at least one room free of electronic devices, the ideal room should be your bedroom.

I'm not the healthiest person in the world either, but I don't eat meat and I drink allot of water. I work around computers about 12 hours a day, and I can tell you even with my health status I can tell a difference when I am away from a computer.

In fact, I used to keep my blackberry my pocket. One day my leg started ringing. It would've been nice if my blackberry was in my pocket at the time, it wasn't. I had to find my phone in order to answer the call. This is real. Too much is happening to us too fast and we will have to slow down the pace in order to examine it all.

Family, stop running out and purchasing the newest technology you see. The old stuff worked just fine. We are being desensitized. If we do not embrace our own culture of healing the future is already hopeless. There are things about to happen that we will not be able to compute if we do not have the brains to compute them with.

MetaSaience said:
We will have to deal with Farrakhan's Mother wheel sooner or later. We will have to deal with the writings of Zacharia Stitchin, Prophet Yahweh and others. We will have to deal with our logic of such a vast Universe with only a few inhabitants sitting on a small blue ball.

If we are waiting for Angels, we will have to deal with that too. If we are waiting on Jesus, this also must be dealt with. Because in time, the truth will present a case we will not be able to deny. It will be presented too clearly, that even fools will cease to wonder. And then, we will no longer have the luxury of our aloofness to hide behind.

Something has already been made clear to the Scientific community. We are not alone in this Universe, nor have we ever been. Some houses have basements and attics. As children grow up, they are unaware of their content, unless it is shown to them. Children can care less about what is kept in the dark. But as they become older, then they begin to wonder, what's in the attic? What's in the basement?

Many of us are old enough now to understand the truth, while some of us are still children. The future is not full of doom and gloom entirely, but it is full of revelations. Revelations like - "oh, is that what that is?" Discoveries into things that were once secret. Is it impossible? No. We have seen allot in our life time already. We went from rotary phones to bluetooth, in the blink of an eye. Do you realize the storage space in an average thumbdrive is 5-10 times bigger than that of a $3,000 business computer back in the early 80s?

So basically, I sound like someone back in the 1960s talking about the internet. I would sound very crazy back then too. Especially if I talked from a soap box on the corner. But guess what. The internet was in use back in the 1960s, the public didn't know about it until 1989. Do the Math.

So what is the Government hiding this time? Just the usual. Information and technology that would most likely change the world as we know it. They give themselves time so they can figure out how they can spin the story in their favor. We are just sheep to them after all. Which is why the Eagle is such a worthy symbol for America. Most people have not idea that Eagles eat sheep.

179118693v10_240x240_Front.jpg

Sheep are innocent, harmless and peaceful creatures that can be made to stay in their place.

"Brainwashing is a system of befogging the brain so a person can be seduced into acceptance of what otherwise would be abhorrent to him. He loses touch with reality. Facts and fancy whirl round and change places.... However, in order to prevent people from recognizing the inherent evils in brainwashing, the Reds pretend that it is only another name for something already very familiar and of unquestioned respect, such as education or reform." Edward Hunter, Brainwashing (New York: Pyramid Books, 1956), pages 185-186)

In the future, when we hear about so-called brainwashing, and psychological warfare, we might say to ourselves "those were the good ol' days." Because a far more lethal weapon would be in place by then. I guess, for us to just brainwashed sheep is not enough for them.

Could you imagine not having an emotional reaction to a terrible event? How could that be possible, what could do something like that to someone? Imagine seeing a child, bleeding to death- right in front of your eyes, but it not affecting you at all. Wouldn't you say that something is wrong?

100306iraq.jpg

We are desensitized. By what, is it the food? The water? The music? Only a few generations ago we were very emotional and angry about this very thing. When gas was almost $2.50 people were emotional and angry last year, this year the gas is over $3.00 in some places and people are not as angry at all. Oil companies have made more money that ever. Yet it still doesn't compute for average people.

We are being made into mindless drones, but for a good reason actually.
There's always a good reason when the Government is concerned. So we can be more controllable, especially when things get out of hand.

Low frequency radio waves are being used to disrupt our brain signals- to put it lightly. These types of emissions are found in- Your monitor for example. Computers, cell phones, well- just about all the devices we use these days. Some of us sit right inside a bubble of sonic disturbance. The damage these types of emissions can create, depends on how fast the body can heal itself. Now if you're a water drinking Vegan, or course your body can repair itself faster than a pork eating, beef chewing 2-3 sodas everyday average American.

Some of us have headaches and migraines every single day and have no explanation for them. Do yourself a favor, go somewhere, far out into nature. Leave your cell phone behind, in fact leave all electronic devices (especially the newer ones) behind- and find some peace in a Cabin somewhere, and monitor your health. Trust me, you won't have the headaches. In fact, we should all keep at least one room free of electronic devices, the ideal room should be your bedroom.

I'm not the healthiest person in the world either, but I don't eat meat and I drink allot of water. I work around computers about 12 hours a day, and I can tell you even with my health status I can tell a difference when I am away from a computer.

In fact, I used to keep my blackberry my pocket. One day my leg started ringing. It would've been nice if my blackberry was in my pocket at the time, it wasn't. I had to find my phone in order to answer the call. This is real. Too much is happening to us too fast and we will have to slow down the pace in order to examine it all.

Family, stop running out and purchasing the newest technology you see. The old stuff worked just fine. We are being desensitized. If we do not embrace our own culture of healing the future is already hopeless. There are things about to happen that we will not be able to compute if we do not have the brains to compute them with.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

MetaSaience said:
tn-6-01-01.JPEG

In the not so distant future, ALL Public school Teachers will also be Police or Military Officers. In the last decade, we saw how school shootings and Students coming to school with Guns changed the way students enter and exist schools. Even Kindergarten children are required to be searched.

This plan is already in the works. And yes, America's Parents will sign off on the plan. They will have to. Because the fear level is already too high. Parents will feel safer knowing that the Teacher is also a trained Officer. In the beginning it will make sense. At first, everyone will be happy with it's progress.

Until we realize that "Public School" and the "US Army" have become one complete union of order and control- one singular department of defense and Defense Education. And that by sending your child to a public school you are in fact enrolling them to be a Solider of war. It's a nice way to do away with the need for a draft.

America spends over $600 Billion dollars on it's defense budget. America's education budget is less than $80 billion. In the future, these budgets will be sandwiched together into one, making public education kin with military training.

You were very correct with this assessment.

Exhibit A

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080220/ap_on_re_us/school_lockdown

MK

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back