Black People : VIRGIN BIRTH - a sign of the times?

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Here's an interesting article for us to sink our minds into. Keep in mind Female Reptiles are known for the ability to reproduce without the aide of a Male or with the aid of other Female Reptiles who "act as Males" to stimulate a targeted female. I guess its all about reproduction when you're an endangered species. But since we do have a Reptilian brain....what is possible for them, might be possible for us?

Parthenogenesis — where eggs become embryos without male fertilization

5 Komodo dragons born at British zoo

MANCHESTER, England - A British zoo announced Wednesday the virgin birth of five Komodo dragons, giving scientists new hope for the captive breeding of the endangered species.

In an evolutionary twist, the newborns' eight-year-old mother Flora shocked staff at Chester Zoo in northern England when she became pregnant without ever having a male partner or even being exposed to the opposite sex.

"Flora is oblivious to the excitement she has caused but we are delighted to say she is now a mum and dad," said a delighted Kevin Buley, the zoo's curator of lower vertebrates and invertebrates.

The shells began cracking last week, after an eight-month gestation period, which culminated with the arrival on Tuesday of the fifth black and yellow colored dragon.

The dragons are between 15.5 and 17.5 inches and weigh between 3.5 and 5.3 ounces, said Buley, who leads the zoo's expert care team.

He said the reptiles are in good health and enjoying a diet of crickets and locusts.

Other reptile species reproduce asexually in a process known as parthenogenesis. But Flora's virginal conception, and that of another Komodo dragon earlier this year at the London Zoo, are the first time it has been documented in a Komodo dragon.

The evolutionary breakthrough could have far-reaching consequences for endangered species.

Captive breeding could ensure the survival of the world's largest lizards, with fewer than 4,000 Komodos left in the wild.

Scientists hope the discovery will pave the way to finding other species capable of self fertilization.

While it wasn't unusual for female dragons to lay eggs without mating, scientists understood they were witnessing something important when they realized Flora's eggs had been fertilized.

DNA paternity tests confirmed the lack of male input, although the brood are not exact clones of their mother.

Parthenogenesis — where eggs become embryos without male fertilization — had only been noted once before in a Komodo dragon. Genetic tests showed that Sungai, a resident of London Zoo, was the sole parent to offspring last April.

At The Risk

MetaSaience said:
Here's an interesting article for us to sink our minds into. Keep in mind Female Reptiles are known for the ability to reproduce without the aide of a Male or with the aid of other Female Reptiles who "act as Males" to stimulate a targeted female. I guess its all about reproduction when you're an endangered species. But since we do have a Reptilian brain....what is possible for them, might be possible for us?

Parthenogenesis — where eggs become embryos without male fertilization

5 Komodo dragons born at British zoo

MANCHESTER, England - A British zoo announced Wednesday the virgin birth of five Komodo dragons, giving scientists new hope for the captive breeding of the endangered species.

In an evolutionary twist, the newborns' eight-year-old mother Flora shocked staff at Chester Zoo in northern England when she became pregnant without ever having a male partner or even being exposed to the opposite sex.

"Flora is oblivious to the excitement she has caused but we are delighted to say she is now a mum and dad," said a delighted Kevin Buley, the zoo's curator of lower vertebrates and invertebrates.

The shells began cracking last week, after an eight-month gestation period, which culminated with the arrival on Tuesday of the fifth black and yellow colored dragon.

The dragons are between 15.5 and 17.5 inches and weigh between 3.5 and 5.3 ounces, said Buley, who leads the zoo's expert care team.

He said the reptiles are in good health and enjoying a diet of crickets and locusts.

Other reptile species reproduce asexually in a process known as parthenogenesis. But Flora's virginal conception, and that of another Komodo dragon earlier this year at the London Zoo, are the first time it has been documented in a Komodo dragon.

The evolutionary breakthrough could have far-reaching consequences for endangered species.

Captive breeding could ensure the survival of the world's largest lizards, with fewer than 4,000 Komodos left in the wild.

Scientists hope the discovery will pave the way to finding other species capable of self fertilization.

While it wasn't unusual for female dragons to lay eggs without mating, scientists understood they were witnessing something important when they realized Flora's eggs had been fertilized.

DNA paternity tests confirmed the lack of male input, although the brood are not exact clones of their mother.

Parthenogenesis — where eggs become embryos without male fertilization — had only been noted once before in a Komodo dragon. Genetic tests showed that Sungai, a resident of London Zoo, was the sole parent to offspring last April.

of sounding boastful-I think humans are too complex biologically for us to pull this off and if it was to occur the offspring would be too damaged to survive.
We need chromosomal differentiation which is why close relatives are not supposed to procreate.
But it's an interesting prospect..............

Surprise chimp born at La. sanctuary

This is the 2nd stories I heard about birth from animals in the zoo, without sexual partners. Here is another article I would like to add.

SHREVEPORT, La. (AP) — In a mysterious bit of monkey business, a female at a chimpanzee sanctuary has given birth, despite the fact that the facility's entire male chimp population has had vasectomies.
Now managers at Chimp Haven are planning a paternity test for the seven males who lived in a group with Teresa, a wild-born chimpanzee in her late 40 who had the baby girl last week.

USA Today

I guess its true that “nature always finds a way”- these stories are remarkable to say the least. But on another note, according to most religions this phenomenon is nothing new. Christianity has its own story about so-called Parthenogenesis, or “immaculate conception.” In KMT history or mythology we have Amenophis, That, Kneph, Horus- and we all know or should know the truth behind the story of Mary and Isis.

Someone else with more knowledge than I can expound on that in more detail, but there are several stories in our religions and throughout the world about this phenomenon- with Humans, it doesn’t seem to happen because there are no males available to aid reproduction. It seems like the perfect way for a true God to enter into this realm directly into the carriage or womb of its Mother. I still find it odd that some Brothers don’t believe Women are capable of such.

Personally I don’t feel it takes away from our Manhood at all, I believe Women are capable of immaculate conception.

Despite what we classify ourselves as, we spend the majority of our lives as asexuals. I would even go as far to say this, its what we learn about ourselves as asexual beings that make us more powerful and interactive sexual partners with our mates.

What would asexual reproduction do for our species? Bring more fully conscious Gods into fruition?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back