Black People : Violent Anti-African Race Riot Rocks Israel, Black Men and Women Beaten

I did not realize that.

I knew there was issues over there with black folk living in
israel, but as specific to the article, I did not know.

Good looking.

I saw a link to the same article posted in a Facebook group last week. I have learned to check dates before sharing. This article is from May 2012. That's before many of the Sudanese in particular were deported. If you can, try to find some articles by recent individuals and groups who have been or who are planning to go there. I will do the same when I have more time.

I did not realize that.

I knew there was issues over there with black folk living in
israel, but as specific to the article, I did not know.

Good looking.

Nothing is old information to an asleep people what you did Raptor was make those who wasn't aware of this now aware. Good job for that. I was aware of the situation and I have no doubt it hasn't been resolved. White Supremacy is still alive and breathing I last checked. We can't stop fighting and exposing them until the beast is dead. Slain with the arrow of justice of Oshosi. So keep plugging and slugging em. I was feeling your choice in topics and decided to add to it. Great thread.

I saw a link to the same article posted in a Facebook group last week. I have learned to check dates before sharing. This article is from May 2012. That's before many of the Sudanese in particular were deported. If you can, try to find some articles by recent individuals and groups who have been or who are planning to go there. I will do the same when I have more time.

If any of us claim and say we are about coming to the aid or me and mine/you and yours, ( including the black disapora), then what you took the time to remind us, is on point/on time, as well as appreciated and welcomed.

FYI

Normally I do check the date. I did not in this case.
But uh, I think its a good piece of info, even though it is
dated.

I will be a bit more keen to the dates of these articles,
however, if its a good story (though a bit dated) and I
have not seen nor read anything in these forums dealing
with whatever subject matter, I may still post. I will though
make clear that the story is so old or dated.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back