Sudan : Violence Against Women in the Sudan

Zim ... Peace and Blessings ... and Welcome ... :wave:

I changed the title of your thread, because you had a curse word in it (astericked out), and I can't stand seeing curse words on our home page.

Normally, in a situation like this, I would have just changed the word to "stuff" or something like that ... but I did more than that this time ... I actually changed the title of your thread to a more descriptive one ... one that matches the topic of the content within.

I've been thinking of doing this a lot lately, asking the Family to make more descriptive titles, making it a rule even ... :look:

So, when I saw your thread, the curse word, the need for a more descriptive title ... all wrapped up in one place ... i was like okay ... here we go.

Please forgive me for choosing your thread to be the example ... but it is a perfect one ... :love:

That's why I changed your title, and I will be posting a thread soon with more information about this new policy.

But until then ... Family ... please ... make your titles as descriptive as possible, regarding its topic.

Thanks!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back