Black Sports : Vinsanity and the best dunk ever

Dunks aren't as nasty as they used to be, because the NBA no longer allows taunting (although I understand why they don't). Still when it was allowed, taunts definately added a personal tone to the dunk, which made the game more exciting to watch. There have been too many good dunks for me to say what one is best: I remember the time Shawn Kemp dunked on a guy, knocked him down...then jumped back and pointed at him with both hands. Game 2 of the 1993 Eastern Conference Finals, when John Starks dunked on Scottie Pippen, Michael Jordan, and Horace Grant. Game 6 of the 1994 playoffs between the Knicks & Bulls....when Scottie Pippen Dunked on Patrick Ewing, knocking him down. Scottie then stood over Ewing and glared at his, until Ewing angrily pushed him away! Any dunks by Michael Jordan & "Nique" Wilkins can be considered one of the greatest ever. Man...like I said, there are too many.

their was one player who rock the house when he dunk
Doctor Dunkenstine or Iceman Gervin then you have M.J
it's been some powerful great dunks over the years in the sport
just too many to say who had the greatest at one time it was Dr.J

Vince has slacked off due to injuries and he was unhappy with the role of heir apparent to Michael Jordan. Best dunks 1. Dr J. dunkin on Artis Gilmore in the All star game. 2. Dr J. dunkin on Michael Cooper in the NBA finals. 3. Darryl Dawkins dunk when he first scattered a backboard. That got the nick name "Chocolate Thunder".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back