Audio Video Web Conferencing : Videos That Will Make You Think

Discussion in 'Audio Video Web Conferencing' started by UBNaturally, Jul 7, 2016.

1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    There are times when I have seen video clips, that make me wonder about many various things.
    Some good, some bad, some bring joy, and some otherwise.

Will try to share some, more of those that just make you think and may create amazement, than those that would bring negative thoughts or feelings... hopefully.

Often times, I have wondered could police officers get arrested for moving violations

Have a look at this...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2014/02/18/a-plague-of-professional-courtesy
    http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/f...other-of-mpd-internal-affairs-officer-6519682
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-jane-watts-lawsuit-hollywood-20160322-story.html

Feel free to post clips of things that will "make you think".
    Regardless of the topic or the premise behind it.

2. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Cop fight: Lower ranking officer suspended, lieutenant merely reassigned during investigation
    July 16, 2014

Two Miami cops got into a fight but only the lower-ranking officer was suspended pending investigation, according to local media.

Why was the higher-ranking policeman merely reassigned while the investigation is underway?

The Miami Police Department declined to comment when contacted by the Daily News on Wednesday.​

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fight-officer-suspended-reassigned-article-1.1868966

3. Damaris Sheldon

Damaris Sheldon Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    This incident would never have happened in New York. I don't think it would have happened in any other Northeast State either. My dad belongs to a bunch of police officer forums & I read the comments from cops all over America about this when it happened & even cops in other states said they would have choked Trooper Watts out on the side of the highway if she pulled her service weapon on them, on the flipside Miami Officer Lopez completely disrespected her attempts to stop him for several miles & even then coped an attitude when he finally stopped.

BTW: FHP & a large number of local Florida police departments have some insurmountable bad blood between them, FHP cite & even arrest local cops for any & everything even when the local cops are on duty in uniform & even in their marked cruisers, the latest pot stirring incident was during the Pulse Massacre FHP was the "ONLY" agency that absolutely refused to respond to the Central Florida NLEET BOLO broadcast at 0223 Hours once it was revealed to be a hostage-barricade situation. Two days after the fact FHP brass allowed the covering troop to send cars for crowd & traffic control.

4. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Suggests Django was the new Roots, and created a dialog about slavery that hasn't happened in 30 years.

"This is a commercial for my movie"

"Actually Calvin Candie is really haap... is really ok using that word. Calvin Candie was very comfortable using that word"

Leonardo DiCaprio was uncomfortable with cruel Django Unchained character
    December 18, 2012

DiCaprio was also hesitant about using the 'N' word repeatedly, as dictated by Tarantino's script, but Jackson let him know none of his black co-stars were offended by the racially derogative term because it was the language of that time.

Source:
    http://www.newshub.co.nz/entertainm...h-cruel-django-unchained-character-2012121810

Wonder if Tarantino will do a movie with cops and violence next.
    Or what about mass shootings.

And don't question why they are made... just enjoy them... right.
    It's just entertainment (sarcasm)

To think many co-sign this...

Hollyweird has some _______ individuals (groups as well).

Fill in the blank, not sure what adjective to use.

5. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

How Hannity still has a job on TV is beyond me (yea, I know he caters to a certain market).

But ignore Hannity (seriously, skip through when he gets annoying), and focus on these young intelligent organizers taking it to the law enforcers. Not with aggression, but with passion and stoic solidarity.

I can dig this, just wish there were more live interviews instead of Sean's trap yapping.

6. Emma Lewis

Emma Lewis New Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nice Video.