Black Women : Video: We got white family looking for us

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by dustyelbow, Nov 2, 2007.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Since young black males are in the care of black mothers in the nation ALONE alot of elder women go asleep leaving no history or geneology (blood) to their living descendants especially their DAUGHTERS.

Because a MYSTERY remains, DNA technology is getting set to SOLVE IT in a BIG WAY. So what's it like for a BLACK WOMEN to find out they are being embraced by a WHITE MALE almost immediately without ANY HESITATION.

Something HAPPENING in the NATION and I already see the TRANSFORMATION is taking place.

EUROPE is TRANSFORMING too and BLACK AMERICANS since those SLAVE DAYS may be their ONLY HOPE...

But I talk JUNK anyway, I just like a GOOD STORY

I think you might like the MAN even if he is WHITE imagine doing this on a NATIONAL SCALE....

Reconstructing The Family Tree

A LOT of GROUPS are FALLING out of GRACE in the NATION.

Oh well.

2. twashing

twashing Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Hey, thank-you very much for this link. It's a story that I'm really interested in.

3. Africana

Africana Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +9
    That would be so weird if everyone went around finding cousins of different races, lol. I would love to see that.

4. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    This reminded me of a story in Ebony many years ago...

A "White" woman and her White husband were planning to take a retirement trip overseas.

But, her passport was denied.

When she inquired why....They told her she had incorrect/conflicting information.

Her application said "White" but her birth certificate said "BLACK."

She said she never knew that and started to search for her Black family.

She was raised by a White family, lived White, married White; but her mother must have been Black or a mulatto....So, the "One Drop Rule" reflected on her birth certificate.