Black People : Video Shows Planned Parenthood Director Standing Over Dead Fetuses Discussing Prices

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
A third Planned Parenthood sting video produced by the Center of Medical Progress has been
released, purporting to show vice president and medical director of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky
Mountains Savita Ginde discussing compensation for fetal organs while a technician shows the
buyer aborted remains.

The bulk of the video features an interview with Holly O’Donnell, a former employee of
StemExpress, which is one of Planned Parenthood’s partners in fetal donation. O’Donnell claimed to
have applied for a job thinking she would just be drawing blood, but fainted on her first day when they
brought in an aborted fetus for her to dissect.

Read more: http://www.mediaite.com/online/thir...standing-over-dead-fetuses-discussing-prices/

I can certainly understand the fainting aspect of it. I recall the first and last time I saw one. I couldn't take it. I asked to never go in for another one. And that one was a spontaneous abortion. Either way, it's gruesome.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back