Ghana : Video of Child Slaves in Ghana

Young Bajan

BANNED
May 3, 2003
Here is a video of child slaves in Ghana.

After you read the story, you can also go to the web site below and tell the people of Ghana what you think. (Be forewarned that some of them there support slavery and/or see nothing wrong with it.)

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/sil2/l.php

Nuff Respect,
Young Bajan.

Visit this web site and click on the panels on the right to see the visit.

http://tv.oneworld.net/tapestry?story=57&window=full

Investigate child labour in Ghana

created by Rose McCausland on 14th April 2002.
subject: Youth Zone.

Ghana has a strong legal framework which sets a minimum employment age of 15 years. However, in practice child labour is widespread. Economic circumstances compel children to become wage earners at an early age. There has been an increasing use of child workers in fishing enterprises, where they are forced to work long hours, under dangerous conditions, cut off from their families. Find out more about what life is like for these fisher boys. How is the International Labour Organisation is working with the Ghanaian government to tackle this problem.

XXPANTHAXX,

Rubbish and Stupidity.

Why do BLACK RACISTS always jump to accuse people who speak the truth of being "white"? (I don't play games... just say "white" when you wrote "european"... I'm not one of you dumb Yankee types.)

The report about the slave children of Yeji was carried in the Ghanaian newspapers.

The Minister of Women's and Gender Affairs in Ghana, Mrs. Gladys Asmah, a BLACK GHANAIAN WOMAN, made her own comments to the media.

www.ghanaweb.com is NOT 100% European-owned. The webmaster is a black Ghanaian called Francis Akoto.

Also, it is a LIE that only European-owned websites carry such information.

Perhaps if you would drop the dumbo black Yankee racist attitude, and take some time to talk to people from Ghana (as I have done ffor many years now) or even to TRAVEL to Ghana (as I have done myself), then you would know the TRUTH, but I don't think you ARE intererested in the truth.

And finally, I'm NOT white. Sorry to disappoint you there, you dumbo black racist Yankee... I'm a BLACK MAN from BARBADOS, in the Caribbean who cares enough about these children and about the TRUTH.

I am NOT sorry to disturb your notions that all black people are suffering from the oppression of the real or imagined "evil white man".

The videos and pictures speak for themselves. If you can't face up to the reality of these black children who are being kept as slaves in Ghana, West Africa, in 2003, then you are no better than the old white slave masters of centuries gone by who also found their own reasons (LIES) to explain away their wickedness and hide the truth.

Believe me, I take on the people who practice these things nearly every day, so dealing with YOU is small potatoes in comparison.

Nuff Respect,
Young Bajan.

XXPANTHAXX,

You didn't just "question my source"...

You accused all of them of being "100% european owned", which is not true, and it really doesn't matter anyway if they were.

You also chose NOT to make any statement about the plight of those slave children.

When a black person sees black people doing something wrong, and then ignores the truth and tries to suggest that the truth doesn't exist and that it's all lies invented by whites ("europeans") then that person IS a black racist.

You have every right to hold your own opinions... just as those of us who are genuinely concerned about the plight of those children have ours.

Those who care about the black children of Africa will help them.

Those who don't will continue to neglect them.

For some people, "Pan-Africanism" means fighting the proverbial "evil white man" and trying to get as much free money out of him as possible... and nothing to do with fighting the evils that still exist in Africa in 2003 where in some places (like Ghana) black African women and black African children are still kept as slaves by black Africans.

Nuff Respect,
Young Bajan.

This news story appeared in several Ghanaian newspapers in January 2003. It tells the story of the slave children of Yeji, Ghana, West Africa.

How can anyone turn away in 2003 and refuse to speak out when the bodies of dead Ghanaian slave children are used as FISH BAIT?

These things are WRONG, and all black people who love our race must face up to the truth and find ways to help put an end to such injustices which go by neglected because not enough people care... and especially not enough BLACK people.

Nuff Respect,
Young Bajan.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=31415

<< edited by Destee >>

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back