Black Education / Schools : Video: Mentoring threat????

Discussion in 'Black Education / Schools' started by dustyelbow, Dec 10, 2007.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    It seems like GREATER SOCIETY is getting all EXCITED over the PROSPECTS of BLACK MEN mentoring YOUNG BLACK MALES who have NONE.

I think BLACK PEOPLE should TAKE NOTES and NOT GET ALL EXCITED with THEM....

Even the GOVERNMENT is getting EXCITED by such ACTIONS...

In the STATE of SOUTH CAROLINA, they have a TEACHER AD going on to RECRUIT MINORITY MALE TEACHERS

ENTITLED "ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO TEACH"

Which i consider an INSULT (to women) and VERY SILLY (makes black males look bad).

They even got a YOUNG BLACK MALE highlighting what this ALL MEANS to HIM in a video...

SC Needs More Male Minority Teachers - New TV ads try to encourage male minorities to go into Education

If you like BATTLE of the SEXES in the BLACK COMMUNITY, I guess with RUTHLESS WHITE looking over things, it will be OUR DEMISE.

Women are not THREATS, and anybody PROPAGATING that is RUTHLESS, but I guess it is coming down to IT

I hope the YOUNG MAN changes his TUNE before he makes UNNECESSARY ADVERSARIES...

Black people I hope your taking NOTES...

Oh well.

Some PROFESSIONAL NOTES...

and from 2005 census 80 something % of the country is WHITE....

Who should I believe...

Are there 25% WHITE PEOPLE who are not WHITE according to this DISTINGUISHED DEAN....