Black Education / Schools : Video: Mentoring threat????

dustyelbow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2005
It seems like GREATER SOCIETY is getting all EXCITED over the PROSPECTS of BLACK MEN mentoring YOUNG BLACK MALES who have NONE.

I think BLACK PEOPLE should TAKE NOTES and NOT GET ALL EXCITED with THEM....

Even the GOVERNMENT is getting EXCITED by such ACTIONS...

In the STATE of SOUTH CAROLINA, they have a TEACHER AD going on to RECRUIT MINORITY MALE TEACHERS

ENTITLED "ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO TEACH"

Which i consider an INSULT (to women) and VERY SILLY (makes black males look bad).

They even got a YOUNG BLACK MALE highlighting what this ALL MEANS to HIM in a video...

SC Needs More Male Minority Teachers - New TV ads try to encourage male minorities to go into Education

He's excited to get into the classroom to pass on the same kind of male mentoring he got.

Eric Hollins, "The men...it was more an effect on me. As far as a woman...who were a great effect, but I looked to the men more because I thought of them as a father figure."

Hollins says it's the female-dominant field that is keeping men from the classroom.

Eric Hollins, "It is a threat to men, but sometimes we have to look beyond what the threat is, and approach the situation, and approach the challenge."

If you like BATTLE of the SEXES in the BLACK COMMUNITY, I guess with RUTHLESS WHITE looking over things, it will be OUR DEMISE.

Women are not THREATS, and anybody PROPAGATING that is RUTHLESS, but I guess it is coming down to IT

I hope the YOUNG MAN changes his TUNE before he makes UNNECESSARY ADVERSARIES...

Black people I hope your taking NOTES...

Oh well.

Some PROFESSIONAL NOTES...

Dr. Jeff Priest, Dean, School of Education, University of South Carolina-Aiken, "You're looking at role models. Roughly, the U.S. is 55% white and the rest are minority populations, and you want to have a representative of teachers that represents the population, or mirrors the population, and so that's very important to have."

and from 2005 census 80 something % of the country is WHITE....

Who should I believe...

Are there 25% WHITE PEOPLE who are not WHITE according to this DISTINGUISHED DEAN....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back