Black People : VIDEO LETTER TO NICKI MANAJ AND LIL KIM KINDA SAD

Nicki and Kim are what you called the white mans bish, ok. These two degenerate whores are misleading our young women into self destruction. It is all progranda to destroy the image and DNA of the Black Queen. I represent the Original Mother who can produce black and white babies, so why would i destroy or mutaliate my body (plastic surgery) to look like a white woman when she definitely wants to look like me ( butt implants, silcone lips, silcone breasts, tanning etc) her MOTHER. Barbie is fake, plastic, and recessive ok why do our young women, even my age (i have witnessed) wants to look like an artificial white bish? Its the media, the music, all forms of art that is popular in culture, that is being used as propaganda to destroy the black race. Can you say population control!! I feel sorry for the young sistah that is crying over spilled, spoiled, bacteria infested milk. She doesnt know any better. For those of us who do know need to feed the truth to the youth. They are targeted with this gay and artificial agenda, and are being hit hard, to destroy our future!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back