Law Forum : Video: I will slaughter every stuck up, blonde I see inside there

JuneBugg

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 29, 2002
Check that HuffPo link, its a video of him saying why he is going to take revenge on women... WOW. I can't find a full version on YouTube but it is in the link below. Then for additional insight on his mindset check the YouTube.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/24/elliot-rodger-video-confession_n_5385175.html

Here is the You Tube version.

UC Santa Barbara Drive-By Shooting Leaves 7 Dead
Elliot Roger, 22-year-old student to the mass shooting that killed seven people, including the shooter, near the University of Santa Barbara campus Friday, May 23rd. Elliot Rodger is the son of Peter Rodger, a special unit director on The Hunger Games and director of Oh My God, a documentary the screened during the Cannes Film Festival in 2009.

How could this could have been avoided? What social impacts played in his life that made him this way, that made him feel emasculated to the point he is enraged with hate? And the bigger question is do you think many young men feel this way? I wonder what his parents think what went wrong in his rearing?

I watched a bit of the vid.
Was he for real?
It sounded to me like he was hurt by some of the facts that just because his fam has money, and he was an attractive young dude, that these girls weren't throwing themselves towards his feet. He was a vain narcissist who was over looked because he spent too much time in a fantasy hollywood world where all the hot looking metrosexual guys who get hit on by male and females, wind up dating chicks that are just as hot.

Sad all the way around.
Heck he could have went and bought a piece if it was that serious.
I could see why girls weren't feeling him,
Too extra with it.

Wow, its hard to understand a guy like this, never ever kiss a girl, never held a girl's hand but filled with narcissism and then with self pity and carrying putrid envy and resentment yet is from family of wealth and privilege what a paradoxical mess. I can bet his parents did not spend much time with him, I'm sure he went to the best schools and had a nanny but he never really got genuine and warm love from his parents, they were so busy having their own fun doing their own thing because they were just like him narcissistic.

This dude resented the fact he was so painfully lonely and did not know how to make any friends, in his mind entitled to everything including the most gorgeous girls he saw while he walked by perfectly nice and good looking girls he was too good for.

Peeps, its these kinds of white people who are running this country, sociopaths that are the captains of industry and banks. These kind of white people are Libertarian in their economic politics which promotes plantation style capitalism. This is why I posted this because many of this type slip through the cracks and are promoted via privilege yet are controlling our economy and making the rules of Trickle Down Economics and policy based on Free Trade philosophy. Jamie Diamond who is the CEO of Goldman Sachs is a narcissistic sociopath that has enormous influence over Congress and the White House.

Peeps, its these kinds of white people who are running this country, sociopaths that are the captains of industry and banks. These kind of white people are Libertarian in their economic politics which promotes plantation style capitalism. This is why I posted this because many of this type slip through the cracks and are promoted via privilege yet are controlling our economy and making the rules of Trickle Down Economics and policy based on Free Trade philosophy. Jamie Diamond who is the CEO of Goldman Sachs is a narcissistic sociopath that has enormous influence over Congress and the White House.
um, how is this different from any other white guy?
it's not about them. we know what they are. come up with a plan to defeat them.

um, how is this different from any other white guy?
it's not about them. we know what they are. come up with a plan to defeat them.
I don't think it is fair or accurate to say that he is like all white guys. But if you look where he came from it is his type that slips through via privilege and power and promote the kind of economic inequality and social injustice we are accustom to as a society.

My point is, this should give us more reason to develop our own business culture. We have all the reasons to have multiple black wall streets and vibrant black business culture but to this point it has not happened.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back