Law Forum : Video: I will slaughter every stuck up, blonde I see inside there

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by JuneBugg, May 24, 2014.

1. JuneBugg

JuneBugg Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +247
    Check that HuffPo link, its a video of him saying why he is going to take revenge on women... WOW. I can't find a full version on YouTube but it is in the link below. Then for additional insight on his mindset check the YouTube.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/24/elliot-rodger-video-confession_n_5385175.html

Here is the You Tube version.

UC Santa Barbara Drive-By Shooting Leaves 7 Dead
    Elliot Roger, 22-year-old student to the mass shooting that killed seven people, including the shooter, near the University of Santa Barbara campus Friday, May 23rd. Elliot Rodger is the son of Peter Rodger, a special unit director on The Hunger Games and director of Oh My God, a documentary the screened during the Cannes Film Festival in 2009.

How could this could have been avoided? What social impacts played in his life that made him this way, that made him feel emasculated to the point he is enraged with hate? And the bigger question is do you think many young men feel this way? I wonder what his parents think what went wrong in his rearing?

2. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    I watched a bit of the vid.
    Was he for real?
    It sounded to me like he was hurt by some of the facts that just because his fam has money, and he was an attractive young dude, that these girls weren't throwing themselves towards his feet. He was a vain narcissist who was over looked because he spent too much time in a fantasy hollywood world where all the hot looking metrosexual guys who get hit on by male and females, wind up dating chicks that are just as hot.

Sad all the way around.
    Heck he could have went and bought a piece if it was that serious.
    I could see why girls weren't feeling him,
    Too extra with it.

3. JuneBugg

Ratings:
    +247
    Wow, its hard to understand a guy like this, never ever kiss a girl, never held a girl's hand but filled with narcissism and then with self pity and carrying putrid envy and resentment yet is from family of wealth and privilege what a paradoxical mess. I can bet his parents did not spend much time with him, I'm sure he went to the best schools and had a nanny but he never really got genuine and warm love from his parents, they were so busy having their own fun doing their own thing because they were just like him narcissistic.

This dude resented the fact he was so painfully lonely and did not know how to make any friends, in his mind entitled to everything including the most gorgeous girls he saw while he walked by perfectly nice and good looking girls he was too good for.

Peeps, its these kinds of white people who are running this country, sociopaths that are the captains of industry and banks. These kind of white people are Libertarian in their economic politics which promotes plantation style capitalism. This is why I posted this because many of this type slip through the cracks and are promoted via privilege yet are controlling our economy and making the rules of Trickle Down Economics and policy based on Free Trade philosophy. Jamie Diamond who is the CEO of Goldman Sachs is a narcissistic sociopath that has enormous influence over Congress and the White House.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    um, how is this different from any other white guy?
    it's not about them. we know what they are. come up with a plan to defeat them.

5. JuneBugg

Ratings:
    +247
    I don't think it is fair or accurate to say that he is like all white guys. But if you look where he came from it is his type that slips through via privilege and power and promote the kind of economic inequality and social injustice we are accustom to as a society.

My point is, this should give us more reason to develop our own business culture. We have all the reasons to have multiple black wall streets and vibrant black business culture but to this point it has not happened.

Last edited: May 25, 2014
  6. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    i am not fox news......

7. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    white people burned down the last one. what has changed?

8. JuneBugg

Ratings:
    +247
    We must put it together despite what is going on and set backs..... and to answer your question a lot have changed but what has not changed is us pulling together as a business and a higher education culture based in our HBCU's. We have the bricks but not the cement.

9. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503

Junebugg, his parents said he had a mental history YET he was not put in an asylym..
    Brown said his department had three times been in contact with Rodger prior to the killings, including once after a family member asked them to check on his welfare last month. :(Deputies interviewed Rodger but found him to be polite and courteous and took no further action, Brown said.
    Even the police said he was not a danger to the public. It seems and I have contended for a long time that whenever white folks go on the rampage..AN EXCUSE FOR THEIR MENTAL STATE IS ALWAYS MADE. If he were a black man he would be institutionalised looong time ago.

Black people three times as likely to be in mental ...
    [​IMG]
    BBC NEWS | Health | Mental health inequality warning
    [​IMG]

:toast:

Why is it that white folks believe that they are to allow their sick kids to mix with normal kids. He drove a BMW not a cheap car by any means. When will white folks admit that they are raising a bunch sickos, who have money and all that money can buy..BUT do not have any basic common sense or maturity. If every man who was rejected by a woman had to kill those who rejected them, there would be no women left. White folks are seriously ill mentally...even racism against blacks just because of the colour of their skin... These people are pathtetic. Their own are causing havoc and distress in their families. He is well to do and can't find a girl...perhaps the young women knew he was a mental case.:(

10. JuneBugg

Ratings:
    +247
    I worked for an Investment company as an I T geek for many years and an oil exploration company for many years before that and I saw first hand how some of these wealthy people are and they feel entitled, that it is their blood right to have things put on a silver platter for them and in every exploit they take they expect support in other words they expect to have servants to make it easier for them to attain success although much of what they claim is their work isn't. It is the great expectation of entitlement these people are accustom to and will explode if they feel they are being left out.