Black People : Victimology 101

Nameless....I enjoy talking and listening to you as well...

at the same time...alas, I'm not sure what you are saying in all that you said.

I think you are talking from a Spiritual Perspective and Reality
Your speaking to what is taking place on the Spiritual realm of lived experiences and I happen to know all events are happening simultaneously

Mama Earth
:hearts2:

true all is happening at the same time

i'm not talking from a spiritual perspective tho, as spiritual is still within the matrix

beyond that, meaning i'm speaking to the part that doesn't speak

if u know that all is happening simultaneously, I would assume that you understand history, so I might want to know why you chose such a position within the constraints?

i've entered my inner city so i'm a bit sensitive right now

sensing a lil ego......

really all i'm doing is planting seeds in ur mind, so later u can use the stored information to free your mind

that's my intention, but i'm in no violations of universal law because the choice to process it is yours, and this is done in the 90 percent of the brain that we are not aware we are using

one exists here, one there ... and one out of reach... u have to reach back Sister one day.

with Love,

Nameless

someone i love very much chose to die tonight, so i must prepare for that, but stay up...... cause imma break night tonight....

one

Nameless said:
really all i'm doing is planting seeds in ur mind, so later u can use the stored information to free your mind

see..this presupposes that my mind is not free

free my mind from what?

Take care of you tonight and a safe journey to your friend

Mama Earth

Food for the soul

should you chose to LISTEN TO M.E.

Mama Earth

This is what I believe that I heard you say that means so much to me:

Some people are missing the point.

Givin all that we have experienced in this society some of us have at least have some level of relative wellness because we recognize our victim status. You recognize your victim status. And some of us recognize the traumatic affects of slavery [and this part really means so much to me as well].

You also said that we have been designed and programmed to believe that this kind of victimization is okay, and that no, something is wrong, it is NOT okay. You said by some of us, who at least recognize our victim status, this is like, part one. This step has caused some of us to do something about it such as we have joined boards like Destee. This shows some form of restoration, healing, liberation even though we have our own way of going about it. We use our own resorces and by joining boards we have shown that we have at least broken the bind of some mental slavery. [Awesome, Sister True!]

I believe you said; Nevertheless, by reconizing our victim status, it is still just part one. We still have a lot of mental work to do and we need to work on healthy and affective communication. You said that one primary energy focus of Dr. Welsing and a solution is to share knowledge information...

This was food for my soul. First and foremost though, even before all of the words, I thought 'wow, what a beautiful woman is she!' You're gorgeous! I'm going to revisit this blog some more. Thanks.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back