Black Poetry : Vibin

Poetic_Soul_23

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 17, 2004
Excuse me, Sista, but you caught my eye as I walked on by.
Can I sit here....or is this seat taken?
I was debating and debating on whether I could stop waiting and come over to you.
Because, I checked your style and for a while I said to myself, "She has to be taken!"
Not because of your words or your curves or the natural beauty that show....when you glow.
But because you hold you head up high and in your eyes I see .....Pride!
Something they couldn't take away when they broke your heart. Your confidence shows and it flows from your head to the tips of your toes. I just want to know....will you?
Will you let another man...take your hand... and show you that love not only makes you cry tears of sorrow and pain, but also....of Joy.
If the answer is "Yes", than let me order you some coffee or tea and you sip while you see me be me. We can compare scars and tell stories that are......sad.
But lets rejoice too because what has hurt us before led you to me and me to...you!
How true!
You see I have been broken down by something that looks, smells and sounds...like love.
But I will continue to try, until I die to find the love of my life and make her my wife......and adore her....Forever!
Oh look at the time. The sun no longer shines. It's getting late, I got to skate.
I'll pay the bill and leave the tip while you take your last sip but promise we can meet here tomorrow.
I want to look in your eyes and I want us to vibe so we can get to know US better.
I can tell by you smile that the answer is "Yes". Good!
Well, until then, you take care my friend and keep me in your mind. You? Well, you will be in my dreams.
Peace!​