Black Sports : venus shows her butte

it is not so much what you do but the way that you do it.
there is a time and a place for every thing.

if a woman wants to show her behind there is a time and a place for that.
those that do not know or do not respect the appropriate limits in society are designated as having no class.

the williams have no class to me.

You make a good point. There should be higher standards set especially when you look at the sweat, blood and tears of the legacy of blacks that gave them the stage they play on. I can understand bringing some individuality into the sport, but agree that some moves are too far and tasteless. I believe the issue is larger than the Williams sisters, though.

help me out here.....

will the females please explain the motivation behind showing your self.
why do so many young women want to show all their assets to the world?
i could understand if they want to show to their boyfriends or to other young men but what is the drive to show to the world?
its like they want to show their stuff to dogs, to cats, to trees, to perverts, to children, to the entire world.
i just don't get it.

A sad day we live in

My thoughts..for some it may be generational, competition for attention (for some women any attention is better than none), money driven..it's sad but in the society we live in, it's not surprising, but the point is further driven that more gets you more. For many young women, they were raised with higher standards, but somewhere along the way, perversion has stepped in and given them "something"...very sad indeed.

it is not so much what you do but the way that you do it.
there is a time and a place for every thing.

if a woman wants to show her behind there is a time and a place for that.
those that do not know or do not respect the appropriate limits in society are designated as having no class.

the williams have no class to me.

Perhaps "the williams sisters have no class" but i see an irony in watching the french open feature on serena's trip to Africa.

This sister is in Africa building schools while folks here are talking about her having no class.

Oh well...the struggle continues.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back