Occupation
BUSINESS owner
California blast in COMPTON
Oldest sister of superstars Venus & Serena was shot to death
sunday in the crime ridden Los Angeles suburb
she was 31 years of age Yetunde Price was the oldest of five
sisters born to Oracene Williams she was a registered Nurse and
a owner of a beauty salon the half sister of venus & Serena

Yetunde , lsha , & Lyndrea is the sisters from Oracene Williams who was previously married to the late (Yusef A. K Rasheed
and later married Richard Williams the father of Venus & Serena

please hold the Williams family in your prayer.:(

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
at this time they have no one to charge with her killing
but the young man she was with is being questioning at
this time .....

R.I.P.
Yetunde Price

my prayers to the williams family

triniti424

May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
They recently arrested a man suspected to be involved in the shooting...my condolences and prayers to the family :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : Venus and Serena Williams set up all-sisters Australian Open final Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Destee Black Sports : Richard Williams - Venus & Serena's Father Speaks Out Black Sports 8
Omowale Jabali Black Sports : WHAT'S WRONG WITH VENUS AND SERENA? Black Sports 20
Queenie Black Sports : Venus and Serena Black Sports 7
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Was Paul turned into a Venus star parody? AACOOLDRE 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Paphos-Venus pregnant by castracted St. Paul AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Goddess Venus & the Caesars AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Letter of Jude: Links with Rev 11 & Venus AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Two Venus's Two Emperors: Light vs dark AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Foam of Venus: Titus in the letter of Jude AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Lucifer & the Venus Morning star AACOOLDRE 0
B Black Spirituality Religion : Venus the two face planet and More Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
B Black Spirituality Religion : Mercury and Venus are the Morning Stars and Evening Stars Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : sloane stephens v venus williams….meow Black Sports 5
Thelma Jackson-Smith Black Women : Video on HottenTot Venus "Sarah Baartman" Black Women 3
Shems Nbedjer Black People : Venus = Roseline = Golden Ratio Black People Open Forum 2
Shems Nbedjer Black People : Venus energy effect on you Black People Open Forum 6
Shems Nbedjer Black Spirituality Religion : Christ is the planet Venus?? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 25
Shems Nbedjer Black Spirituality Religion : Pentagonal Cycle of Venus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Venus and Bright Star Shine Together at Dawn Wednesday Science and Technology 1
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : VENUS Williams down and out ! Black Sports 18
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : venus shows her butte Black Sports 54
Writspirit Black People : The Venus Project Black People Open Forum 38
Knowledge Seed Black People : The Venus Project Black People Open Forum 3
D Black Sports : Give it up for Venus Williams! Black Sports 32
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Venus vrs Sharapova Black Sports 14
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Ishtar, Venus and mary magdalene AACOOLDRE 1
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : venus&mars un f o l d Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
E Quiet Poetry Lounge : Venus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Astrology : venus in cancer Black Astrology 1
K Black Poetry : Venus (Coltrane's Vibe) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : Indian Summer - visions of venus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
H Black Poetry : Venus Envy ---- Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Al D Africa : Serena Williams Quietly Kept Venture Capital Firm's Investment in Nigeria All Things Africa 6
Destee Black Sports : Fans react angrily to 'racist' ban on Serena Williams' catsuit Black Sports 5
Lunar Cycle Black Sports : Serena Pens Heartwarming Letter To Mom Black Sports 0
Lunar Cycle Black Sports : It's Official: Serena Is A Proud Mom Black Sports 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : serena-williams-joins silicon-valley-board Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : SERENA GETS ENGAGED Black Entertainment 74
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Serena Williams speaks out against police violence: ‘I won’t be silent’ Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Enki Black Sports : This is part of the reason they don't like Serena Black Sports 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : serena teaching you how to twerk.... Black Entertainment 0
Liberty Black Sports : 'She showed a lot of courage': Serena Williams praises Maria Sharapova for taking responsibility aft Black Sports 0
Liberty Black Sports : Serena Williams Named WTA Player of the Year for the 4th Year In A Row Black Sports 5
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : drake don't think serena looks too masculine.... Black Entertainment 0
Black Phoenix Black People : Black Excellence: Serena Williams Is Eyeing a Fashionable Post-Court Life Black People Open Forum 0
Monetary Black Sports : SERENA WINS 6TH WIMBLEDON TITLE Black Sports 4
KMeister Black Sports : Serena Williams wins French Open 2015 Black Sports 3
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : 14-Year Boycott, Serena Williams Return To Indian Wells Black Entertainment 4
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Australia Open Serena Williams won her 19th Grand Slam title Black Sports 7