Black People : Venting Frustration on Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
"ignore" is your friend......

True, but it seems unfair that someone not black is allowed to vent on us, on our forums because they don't like what's written about their own race here and how they mistreat us, just as it's unfair for someone not a black woman to constantly speak of the ills of black women, and the same for black men.

Should that not be reigned in? Isn't that race warring?

Can caucasoids not be allowed to come to Destee, a peace haven for black people, to vent their frustrations on us? Though we may disagree on all things with one another, I think all black people from different walks of life can agree that when caucasians are allowed to vent on us, it's very reminiscent of when they were allowed all power over our people(though that hasn't fully changed) to vent their frustrations because of their own shortcomings in their life.

Yes, the ignore feature is in effect, but I believe it's unfair that they'd even be allowed to start a "race war" in such a place. Just as I can ignore someone starting up gender war discussion about black women or men, it still shouldn't be allowed, and isn't, from what I've witnessed; so can caucasians not be allowed to "race war" with us, in our own forums, under the guise of simply critiquing human behavior, because their ill behavior is pointed out?

I'm only wondering, asking, and such, and not critiquing the site or its Moderartors. I still dig this place. :toast:

No Sister ... no one willing to engage respectfully, according to our rules ... will be denied access.

Respectful engagement is our only requirement for participation.

One's race, gender, political or spiritual affiliation, sexual orientation, height, weight, or any other thing matters.

Abiding by our rules is the only thing that matters ... and if they are doing that ... they are welcome.

If you have more questions, just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

No Sister ... no one willing to engage respectfully, according to our rules ... will be denied access.

Respectful engagement is our only requirement for participation.

One's race, gender, political or spiritual affiliation, sexual orientation, height, weight, or any other thing matters.

Abiding by our rules is the only thing that matters ... and if they are doing that ... they are welcome.

If you have more questions, just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

But how is venting ones frustration about blacks on a site made for blacks, at all, respectful? Is it not just as disrespectful as gender warring? I'm not saying who you have to ban or not, but the behavior itself seems no different than gender warring which isn't allowed.

it's a free world...more often than not the babble that is produced by people such as this is comical to me...
i just chalk it up to a short stick mentality...lol

one love
khasm
That is kind of like what I felt when I posted about 36 people shot in 36 hours and was presented with a link about closed schools..

babble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back