Black People : Venezuelan wanting to know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems putting words in your mouth was the prudent action. This was a no brainer, Out of 2000 post and 3 bans I should at least recognize the rhetoric by now don't you think? So now you are on a black site telling us(indirectly) that we need to leave white countries that you feel belongs to whites on the bases that they were founded by whites,such as America.

It a lie that is told on SF and a lie that won't be tolerated here.

You keep repeating this, and I havent said it once. Stop putting words in my mouth if you want to be taken seriously.

What I said was that I like european culture, more specifically Spain's. Why would I want Asian or African culture be the highest denominator when we have so little in common? Hence why I dont support multiculturalism, where one foreign culture threatens the cultural hegemony of a nation.

If you, by some reason I dont understand, think that my previews statement constitutes racism, then be my guess.

@Ammat77:

Of course if you LOOK you will most likely FIND cases of racism, but hardly something that could be considered a trend. I still maintain my opinion that in Venezuela racism is not an issue.

In the school, in the workplace, in the nightclubs, in the news, in sports and so on nobody talks about race. Race has never been a hot topic.

More than racism, I'd call it classism.

Here, calling some maldito pobre(literally: you poor ****) is as bad, if not worse, than calling a black person in the US a n*****.

You keep repeating this, and I havent said it once. Stop putting words in my mouth if you want to be taken seriously.

That's why I used the word "indirectly".

What I said was that I like european culture, more specifically Spain's. Why would I want Asian or African culture be the highest denominator when we have so little in common? Hence why I dont support multiculturalism, where one foreign culture threatens the cultural hegemony of a nation.

Yes but you fail to give us the "rest of the story". If you joined SF the I know you took time to surf the forum and you know as well as I what this view of yours and their equate to,you are just drawing out your time by not repeating it here.

Do you think blacks co-founded America?

If you, by some reason I dont understand, think that my previews statement constitutes racism, then be my guess.

That word hasn't left my lips not once,why are you using it? Why I do think is you being afraid to say what you really mean and hate having to tap dance around it.

Yes but you fail to give us the "rest of the story". If you joined SF the I know you took time to surf the forum and you know as well as I what this view of yours and their equate to,you are just drawing out your time by not repeating it here.

They say that non-whites should be expelled. I dont agree with that. What I agree in is that there should be harsher immigration policies and less emphazis on foreign culture.

Foreign meaning non-european.

Do you think blacks co-founded America?

America as in the U.S? I dont know much about U.S history.

That word hasn't left my lips not once,why are you using it? Why I do think is you being afraid to say what you really mean and hate having to tap dance around it.

I am saying what is on my mind. I think what you really want is me to go on a racist tirade so you can use it to martyrize black people and demonize white folks or something along the lines. Sorry to disappoint you but that wont happen.

It's funny how this thread deviated from my original post, and only 1 person answered what I asked. But it's also sad that the only reason you replied to me is because I said I was a white venezuelan instead of try to focus on the topic at hand.

They say that non-whites should be expelled. I dont agree with that. What I agree in is that there should be harsher immigration policies and less emphazis on foreign culture.

Foreign meaning non-european.

America as in the U.S? I dont know much about U.S history.

I am saying what is on my mind. I think what you really want is me to go on a racist tirade so you can use it to martyrize black people and demonize white folks or something along the lines. Sorry to disappoint you but that wont happen.

It's funny how this thread deviated from my original post, and only 1 person answered what I asked. But it's also sad that the only reason you replied to me is because I said I was a white venezuelan instead of try to focus on the topic at hand.

Dude get over yourself... you're not white and European Spaniards do not like you nor do they consider you 'white'....so don't bring that nonsense on here ok? 'Non-European culture?'...what are you smoking? no less than 100 hundred ears ago the population of Venezuela was 60% African....not to mention the luxury you enjoy now as a pseudo white man was brought about by the blood, sweat,tears,and lives of the African and indigenous peoples of Venezuela...

with your mulatto self...bout some ''European culture''

Piss off with this nonsense and go back to stormfront.:whip:

Dude get over yourself... you're not white and European Spaniards do not like you nor do they consider you 'white'....so don't bring that nonsense on here ok? 'Non-European culture?'...what are smoking? no less than 100 hundred ears ago the population of Venezuela was 60% African....not to mention the luxury you enjoy now as a pseudo white man was brought about by the blood ,sweat, tears, and lives of African and indigenous peoples of Venezuela...

with your mulatto self...bout some ''European culture''

Piss off with this nonsense and go back to stormfront.:whip:

This was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back