Black People : Venezuelan wanting to know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
- How's racism in the US? Worse or better than say, 10 years ago.

- Can you sense racial hatred/discomfront in your everyday life because of your skin color?

- Is the society passively segregated?

Im a white venezuelan. I asked the same question in stormfront, now I want to see the other side of the coin.

Pardon my bad english.
No problem

The racism has increased,

10 years ago the economy was not so bad but when the economy declines then scapegoats are promoted in the press,
to keep the masses eyes off of the ones who have destroyed the economy for thier personal gain.

What is your opinion of Chavez move to destroy racism in Venezuela, what is your opinion of his leadership and what do you think about the new Bolivaran movement?

- Can you sense racial hatred/discomfront in your everyday life because of your skin color?

Im a white venezuelan. I asked the same question in stormfront, now I want to see the other side of the coin.

Pardon my bad english.

I've been on SF,what was their reaction to you?

oh mi papi!

Pardon my bad english.

So you're BLANCO venezuelan? Yall do not define race like we do, so how you gonna be a 'white' venezuelan? Aren't you glad you aren't negro?

On what part of the color spectrum are you? Teguino, mestizo, BLANCO or what?

Do you have a higher social class than the brown venezuelan?

Are you a marron?

Do you know what bese mi cula mean?

Do you like the boricuas or the negritas?

How well did you identify and relate to your people on Stormfront? :em0200:

What is your opinion of Chavez move to destroy racism in Venezuela, what is your opinion of his leadership and what do you think about the new Bolivaran movement?

Racism in Venezuela is very subtle. No one cares and no one talks about races here, really. When Chavez says something about racism, which is almost never, it's mostly about blaming the spaniards for slaugthering the indigenous people that lived here 500 years ago.

The Bolivarian movement is the cubanization of Venezuela. We call it the Robolucion(robo meaning "steal") because there is a new social classes we call "nuevo rico" (new rich people) that consist almost exclusively on pro-chavez individuals who have made a fortune due to the oil revenues and the statization of private companies. In short words, they are distributing the wealth among themselves, leaving only scraps for the most needed. Corruption is also high, therefore hindering the efforts of good-willed people.

I've been on SF,what was their reaction to you?

I dont know; I made the thread but its currently awaiting for a moderator to approve it.

Yall do not define race like we do, so how you gonna be a 'white' venezuelan? Aren't you glad you aren't negro?

Because im white and I live in Venezuela. And I am happy with being white.

On what part of the color spectrum are you? Teguino, mestizo, BLANCO or what?

Spaniard, white, tall, brown eyes/hair.

Do you have a higher social class than the brown venezuelan?

I would say so. Most white venezuelans are in a better economic situation than black/brown people but it has nothing to do with racism. Most white people who came from europe were educated and/or had family living here that owned companies/lands/farms/etc.

Are you a marron?

No.

Do you know what bese mi cula mean?

That doesnt mean anything in spanish.

Do you like the boricuas or the negritas?

Im not physically attracted to black/brown women.

How well did you identify and relate to your people on Stormfront?

I didnt spend much time surfing Stormfront but I agree with them about multiculturalism not being a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back