Brother AACOOLDRE : Vatican: jesus not probably coming back???

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
VATICAN: Jesus probably not coming Back?
By Andre Austin
2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 “Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him”. Paul wrote this to refute other Christians who said Christ second coming already came and past. Paul was speaking of the new Christ=Domitian. The Three Flavian Caesars Vespasian, Titus and Domitian fooled the Jews into calling them lords without their knowing it by simply switching their names to Christ Jesus-the Great secret of Christianity. Paul in his letters and Revelations record that Domitian wants to be the last Jesus and get the last laugh.
Paul denounces some prophecy, report or letter saying the Lord has already come (2 Thessalonians 2:2). The Letter and report most likely was Josephus War of the Jews (WOJ). The only way other Christians would have thought Jesus had already come and gone was if the Temple was already destroyed in 70AD. The destruction of the Temple was main thing that would happen with the Son of Man’s coming. Paul was bias towards Vespasian and Titus and favored Domitian as the Christ because Vespasian as the Wasp stung Paul in the goads (Acts 26:14), and made him a Eunuch (Angel) having no sex organs either male or female, neither circumcised or uncircumcised and sodomized slave.
Joe Atwill states Paul predicts that a son of destruction will enter the Temple and claim to be God at the same time that Christ ‘comes’. Some have naturally wondered if Paul was predicting Titus sacrifice at the Temple of Jerusalem that Josephus described at WOJ 6, 6, 1-2. They set up ensigns (Badge or national flag with the Eagle on it) to the Temple and made sacrifices to them and made Titus imperator.
2 Thessalonians describe a human Passover lamb of a New covenant and the coming of the Christ at the Time the son of destruction violates the Temple. These concepts could not have been developed independently and are based upon the New Covenant story found in the Gospels, Therefore the New Covenant concepts found in 1 & 2 Corinthians and 2 Thessalonians provide a dating of their authorship to sometime after the war when the Temple was already destroyed (66AD-73AD).
The Vatican knows this and knows no Jesus is coming but they will not tell you why. And it will do whats necessary to blot out that history. In the 1990’s their Pope apologized for slavery but didn’t deliver reparations. The fact remains that in and since the Middle Passage of slavery & The Middle Ages the Catholic Church and its secular agents killed about 50 million people, small potatoes to Hitler’s 6 million Jews. They have shed more blood than any other church could begin to do. They are connected and linked with the trinity of the Flavians-the First Gangster Christians.

hold on here ...... some emperor dude called vespasian turned himself into a wasp - stung paul in the nuts - and that made him a eunoch with no sex organs???? i new a kid at school got stung on the d**k by a bee and far as i now he still had all his bits afterwards - you sure you aint confusing goads and gonads here??? and where on earth is the wasp mentioned in there???

"Paul predicts that a son of destruction will enter the Temple and claim to be God" = The white race, this Jesus character, "at the same time that Christ ‘comes’" = The African race, the Heru. The white race stole the Black race birthright.

Genesis 27 New Living Translation (NLT)
Jacob Steals Esau’s Blessing
27 One day when Isaac was old and turning blind, he called for Esau, his older son, and said, “My son.”

“Yes, Father?” Esau replied.

2 “I am an old man now,” Isaac said, “and I don’t know when I may die. 3 Take your bow and a quiver full of arrows, and go out into the open country to hunt some wild game for me. 4 Prepare my favorite dish, and bring it here for me to eat. Then I will pronounce the blessing that belongs to you, my firstborn son, before I die.”

5 But Rebekah overheard what Isaac had said to his son Esau. So when Esau left to hunt for the wild game, 6 she said to her son Jacob, “Listen. I overheard your father say to Esau, 7 ‘Bring me some wild game and prepare me a delicious meal. Then I will bless you in the Lord’s presence before I die.’ 8 Now, my son, listen to me. Do exactly as I tell you. 9 Go out to the flocks, and bring me two fine young goats. I’ll use them to prepare your father’s favorite dish. 10 Then take the food to your father so he can eat it and bless you before he dies.”

11 “But look,” Jacob replied to Rebekah, “my brother, Esau, is a hairy man (The Orthodox Christian Fathers switching up the roles, the hairy man is really the cave beasts crakkka), and my skin is smooth (Represents the African, once again, the crakkka creating misinformation to confuse). 12 What if my father touches me? He’ll see that I’m trying to trick him (the whites tricking the African race out of their resources, spirituality and culture), and then he’ll curse me instead of blessing me.”

13 But his mother replied, “Then let the curse fall on me, my son! Just do what I tell you. Go out and get the goats for me!”

14 So Jacob went out and got the young goats for his mother. Rebekah took them and prepared a delicious meal, just the way Isaac liked it. 15 Then she took Esau’s favorite clothes, which were there in the house, and gave them to her younger son, Jacob. 16 She covered his arms and the smooth part of his neck with the skin of the young goats. 17 Then she gave Jacob the delicious meal, including freshly baked bread.

18 So Jacob took the food to his father. “My father?” he said.

“Yes, my son,” Isaac answered. “Who are you—Esau or Jacob?”

19 Jacob replied, “It’s Esau, your firstborn son. I’ve done as you told me. Here is the wild game. Now sit up and eat it so you can give me your blessing.”

20 Isaac asked, “How did you find it so quickly, my son?”

“The Lord your God put it in my path!” Jacob replied.

21 Then Isaac said to Jacob, “Come closer so I can touch you and make sure that you really are Esau.” 22 So Jacob went closer to his father, and Isaac touched him. “The voice is Jacob’s, but the hands are Esau’s,” Isaac said. 23 But he did not recognize Jacob, because Jacob’s hands felt hairy just like Esau’s. So Isaac prepared to bless Jacob. 24 “But are you really my son Esau?” he asked.

“Yes, I am,” Jacob replied.

25 Then Isaac said, “Now, my son, bring me the wild game. Let me eat it, and then I will give you my blessing.” So Jacob took the food to his father, and Isaac ate it. He also drank the wine that Jacob served him. 26 Then Isaac said to Jacob, “Please come a little closer and kiss me, my son.”

27 So Jacob went over and kissed him. And when Isaac caught the smell of his clothes, he was finally convinced, and he blessed his son. He said, “Ah! The smell of my son is like the smell of the outdoors, which the Lord has blessed!

28 “From the dew of heaven
and the richness of the earth,
may God always give you abundant harvests of grain
and bountiful new wine.
29 May many nations become your servants,
and may they bow down to you.
May you be the master (massa) over your brothers,
and may your mother’s sons bow down to you.
All who curse you will be cursed,
and all who bless you will be blessed.”

30 As soon as Isaac had finished blessing Jacob, and almost before Jacob had left his father, Esau returned from his hunt.31 Esau prepared a delicious meal and brought it to his father. Then he said, “Sit up, my father, and eat my wild game so you can give me your blessing.”

32 But Isaac asked him, “Who are you?”

Esau replied, “It’s your son, your firstborn son (the Black race, the first people, the original people), Esau.”

33 Isaac began to tremble uncontrollably and said, “Then who just served me wild game? I have already eaten it, and I blessed him just before you came. And yes, that blessing must stand!”

34 When Esau heard his father’s words, he let out a loud and bitter cry. “Oh my father, what about me? Bless me, too!” he begged.

35 But Isaac said, “Your brother was here, and he tricked me. He has taken away your blessing.”

36 Esau exclaimed, “No wonder his name is Jacob, for now he has cheated me twice. First he took my rights as the firstborn, and now he has stolen my blessing. Oh, haven’t you saved even one blessing for me?”

37 Isaac said to Esau, “I have made Jacob your master and have declared that all his brothers will be his servants. I have guaranteed him an abundance of grain and wine—what is left for me to give you, my son?”

38 Esau pleaded, “But do you have only one blessing? Oh my father, bless me, too!” Then Esau broke down and wept.

39 Finally, his father, Isaac, said to him,

“You will live away from the richness of the earth (lose your resources and become poverty stricken),
and away from the dew of the heaven above (become disconnected from your spirituality, your gods and henceforth, yourself).
40 You will live by your sword,
and you will serve your brother (slavery).
But when you decide to break free,
you will shake his yoke from your neck
(WAKE THE *UCK UP!!! RISE YE MIGHTY RACE!)
.”

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back