Black Spirituality Religion : Valentine's day loometh..lust spell anyone?

Ankhur, when it is suggested to a man (even if their profile lists them as a 'Sister') that he might be gay, the last thing he needs to do is come back with a retort starting with reference to the bootyhole.

Quit obsessing about what I need to do, and instead focus on identifying and reconciling your sexual identity. I am where I need, and choose to be. End of. What the hell is 'open air' anyway.

You continue to deny me tequila shots by suppressing your thread-tourette syndrome, so unfortunately for the both of us, I am sober.

I hope you are pleased with yourself.

A

I thought I would go into more detail re: Essence of a Woman, just because it needs careful handling, or a woman could find herself in a seriously sticky situation.

Akhur, this cut and paste job is dedicated to you!!

I am actually going to bring something to the table here:

It is very important to understand that Essence of Woman shows intent. Lor mentioned this last night to someone new, and I was really glad to see her do so, as I feel because most of us who have used Essence of Woman for years are very enthusiastic about it, and the results it gives us, perhaps almost every new woman to join the forums here has bought it, but is not actually aware just HOW potent a part of your Pheromone weaponry arsenal it really is.

Essence of Woman says I am ready for sex. I am sorry to be so darn blunt about this, but that is the case.

Essence of Woman is nothing more than pure 100% synthesised copulin concentrate, made to garner male attention, and it is a fail-safe for women - when used properly.

A few of the newer ladies here had no initial success, and to be honest, at least three of us who have used it for years, were seriously scratching our heads, but little by little we worked out the problems, and now I think all except perhaps Hotmama have found that it really IS a product which ALWAYS works for a woman when she wants to attract (and more) a man, once you have got the right balance for YOU to use..

There may well be people on these forums who can in fact wear Essence of Woman to work, and it would gel for them if they did so, but for many of us, a product which blatantly SCREAMS "DO ME NOW" is really not the way to go in the workplace.

Now, Something like Instant Sexiness A or B, is not the same scenario at all. Unless you have like Ilsa and myself, a VERY ramped-up X20 copulins version, the copulin content is nominal in the Instant Sexiness product, and is fine to wear to work. Even Lust After Me unless again you ramp it WAY up, (I have X20 in that also), just doesn't have that same effect.

Essence of Woman though, is NOT to be played with, and it is NOT an easy product to get right, which was one of the main reasons I took so long making the very long post in the sticky at the top here, as when I started out with pheromones years ago, reviews and correct data for FEMALE Pheromone users was very thin on the ground, and I have been intent on trying to save people from making mistakes by either incorrectly using products or wasting money on ineffective products, for months now.

I really cannot stress enough that Essence of Woman shows intent. Dolly like me has used it for years, and she occasionally likes to use it for mischief outside of it just being her and her SO, but if you use the search function, you can find my posts about the night my SO ended up a VERY Angry Bunny - at his best friends, because the one time I didn't realise I was not going to be with "The Man" on my own from the start to the finish of the night, we had to pick up something from one of his friends, and it was terrible. His mates were coming onto me like you would not believe - and they had known me for almost 11 years at that point! I have NEVER again worn Essence of Woman anywhere I will not be with my SO.

So... be careful what you wish for, as the saying goes.

* If you wear Essence of Woman out and about,
* if you wear it clubbing with the girls
* If you wear it just going SHOPPING,

PLEASE be aware that you ARE transmitting the signal that you are ready for, and up for, sex.

I might sound like I am being overly-cautious here, but a pure copulin concentrate like this which DOES ramp the Testosterone spike from Baseline to qpprox, 140% in as LITTLE as 20 minutes of a man encountering a woman wearing it, is not for playing games with. Again, I talk about this in detail in Laurie's sticky at the top of this forum.

You might just find yourself in a right pickle of bother if you wear Essence of Woman for example the first time you are with a guy that you don't really know, and even worse - know nothing ABOUT, so you have to make sure what your body is signaling by you wearing the Essence of Woman (I am ready for sex - and NOW) is the same as what you WANT to be saying.

What I am really trying to say here is, NO-ONE likes a tease, and if you use Essence of Woman without having the mindset "I WANT SEX" you need to be very aware that men will THINK you want sex. Fair? No, of course it is not fair, but then is it fair of a woman to wear a product SCIENTIFICALLY-PROVEN to augment a man's testosterone level by over 130% VERY quickly, and make him want her like no other - if she has no intention of following through?

Again no, it is NOT fair.

No, always has to mean NO, and there are no two ways about that. However, if you DELIBERATELY apply a product which indicates without any question, your intent - then you turn around and mind-shag a guy after he is only after all responding to the signals YOU are putting out there - you need to think HARD about just WHERE your responsibility for your actions begins and ends.

Essence of Woman is an amazing product, and if you want to have full-on, animalistic sex, and you have worked out the method of application that works best for YOU - then it IS absolutely at the time-being unbeatable, until Michael comes up with his own copulin concentrate elixir, but if all you want is to get a wee bit of attention and harmlessly flirt - do NOT opt for EW

Source:http://www.pheromonetalk.com/

A

Ankhur, when it is suggested to a man (even if their profile lists them as a 'Sister') that he might be gay, the last thing he needs to do is come back with a retort starting with reference to the bootyhole.

Quit obsessing about what I need to do, and instead focus on identifying and reconciling your sexual identity. I am where I need, and choose to be. End of. What the hell is 'open air' anyway.

You continue to deny me tequila shots by suppressing your thread-tourette syndrome, so unfortunately for the both of us, I am sober.

I hope you are pleased with yourself.

A
sister iknow you are not pleased withyour appearance that's a start cause if you need that snake oil to atract a brother, then something is wrong, but if using those qoutes you posted by the SPAM you putting down here then I hope your multi level marketing pays off, and your appearance makes it a good sell

Spam? Hello pot! so when you churn out thread after thread, it is all for a good cause, however when I post two consecutive posts, it is spamming? You cheeky gaylord.

Listen and pay close attention to my words. I have no desire to analyse my appearance and decide whether or not I am pleased with it. It is merely a shell; a means by which I do what I came here to do. Incidentally, it irks me when I am told that I am attractive, that compliment is meaningless; I would much rather hear about the mysteries of the universe or something that actually enriches my spiritual life.

As for snake oils, marketing schemes and whatnot accusations. Laughable at best. I do however have a great love spell for gay men if you are ever interested.

A

Sister, you are on a roll! thanks for the laughs. this is the funniest thread in a long while. i hope spanky comes back for more!

Spam? Hello pot! so when you churn out thread after thread, it is all for a good cause, however when I post two consecutive posts, it is spamming? You cheeky gaylord.

Listen and pay close attention to my words. I have no desire to analyse my appearance and decide whether or not I am pleased with it. It is merely a shell; a means by which I do what I came here to do. Incidentally, it irks me when I am told that I am attractive, that compliment is meaningless; I would much rather hear about the mysteries of the universe or something that actually enriches my spiritual life.

As for snake oils, marketing schemes and whatnot accusations. Laughable at best. I do however have a great love spell for gay men if you are ever interested.

A